Subject: We miss you! Make sure you're logged in.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2021 23:58:39 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
JANUARY 31 &#45; FEBRUARY 06

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3bc400d92c7e928a57c6208ae535b2ff80cf6300f03a2515720fbe7d64f8f169597ecbde3dddf6a635792ef23338e67d7fc24800b24d49185cc93f922669a521 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3bc400d92c7e928a57c6208ae535b2ff80cf6300f03a2515720fbe7d64f8f169597ecbde3dddf6a635792ef23338e67d7fc24800b24d49185cc93f922669a521 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2342d14e33a2d0a0b2cad10d969bc66b84301b8a399211e10b2fa868c982b5afbd7fafb5dbbb591f0780aa193d2f3302790ad55f2a9e899d35c9df840bf8e6a8 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Jan 16 23 Jan 30 06

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2342d14e33a2d0a0b2cad10d969bc66b84301b8a399211e10b2fa868c982b5afbd7fafb5dbbb591f0780aa193d2f3302790ad55f2a9e899d35c9df840bf8e6a8 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Jan 16 23 Jan 30 06

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2342d14e33a2d0a0b2cad10d969bc66b84301b8a399211e10b2fa868c982b5afbd7fafb5dbbb591f0780aa193d2f3302790ad55f2a9e899d35c9df840bf8e6a8 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Jan 16 23 Jan 30 06

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c35d4cdd4bb024c9022c9b0bc4a29af094ad1c6d57d9491d72ab06c7baf14dc5c7269bb25258170af8f316e5d38213e4d4538a25a697e12191055d6a8adfce7a 
Make Your Essay Structure Rock-Solid with These Tips 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c35d4cdd4bb024c9022c9b0bc4a29af094ad1c6d57d9491d72ab06c7baf14dc5c7269bb25258170af8f316e5d38213e4d4538a25a697e12191055d6a8adfce7a 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c35d4cdd4bb024c95238ff45498d0bc25d50f38036943c820c4f1e47e2de725f0e28d2cef93b83c8f9bf2cf3a8489df07fd02e2ed52059a311e331ac8752980d 
5 Writing Activities to Keep You Going Through the Winter 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c35d4cdd4bb024c95238ff45498d0bc25d50f38036943c820c4f1e47e2de725f0e28d2cef93b83c8f9bf2cf3a8489df07fd02e2ed52059a311e331ac8752980d 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c35d4cdd4bb024c9503b945fe67588a950a21afc469bf848d9d835a8c05b7862f0aa04ef9b0751a78e8b67933b7fa3a8c0b4779bfcb132c60b4fbec5cae83b1d 
4 Better Ways to Express ‘Sorry for the Inconvenience’ in Email 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c35d4cdd4bb024c9503b945fe67588a950a21afc469bf848d9d835a8c05b7862f0aa04ef9b0751a78e8b67933b7fa3a8c0b4779bfcb132c60b4fbec5cae83b1d 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a735ad12d1fcfe24e1a4a308738ded24099cd67b1da626c5930013e1668492e86bf71fc3fa296d1cc347fe00df690cb74fc338d78a7b206f63d4aae5e279379a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a735ad12d1fcfe24e1a4a308738ded24099cd67b1da626c5930013e1668492e86bf71fc3fa296d1cc347fe00df690cb74fc338d78a7b206f63d4aae5e279379a 

Great ideas get lost in bad emails.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a735ad12d1fcfe24e1a4a308738ded24099cd67b1da626c5930013e1668492e86bf71fc3fa296d1cc347fe00df690cb74fc338d78a7b206f63d4aae5e279379a 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a735ad12d1fcfe24e1a4a308738ded24099cd67b1da626c5930013e1668492e86bf71fc3fa296d1cc347fe00df690cb74fc338d78a7b206f63d4aae5e279379a 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=858d32a4c53890ba148b73d5481892c90512b89c1bf967b093a8230c7846d215edcebeceb87f0f403459e2ac50d382a751a85003b20293b84e4d7aa50a10c903 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=79f5b8c25d23625321264abac5a792c46b814bf673acc1f7a753d496490a7cea816c8610f438f76366027a3e1542e01b19f0b011c90c43331d195847e24fe5c0 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c5fbd7ecbd53fcbcc075d8a7e12829ad2adbaefa33d65b204d4f5313ea1fcb69c84190d7bedf47275a726b28a5ef4f9398cda3c36a683b821283e5ca3a1a7014 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a9b531543dfd69d33c9490d8efee2b0277f925e40315c75d88d925ca6208f3934d78323cd4fbe61fad5082f775b2a4c5546ae2e7575bff44 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=639a01fbce4ca915e86c7d2896fa87ad95036587493ff16ed8e9a82bee23f3c230f953578d720bf573ca679cb04d018acd362005d30cb8c9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9aa23da3be8a88a661465abe3e2402c4098ea95c12fab6808de61edc794c58fc889bc7191f7d4c2815cabd2ca69ad029dd29498f7e34bfbc 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5f0ff2d75683e55598f5bee2a37e26c0abaa6d3155c33865bc49696b865aa046a4289737fe78a245a28f1e90c48d5571329d28bba693f88a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c5fbd7ecbd53fcbcc075d8a7e12829ad2adbaefa33d65b204d4f5313ea1fcb69c84190d7bedf47275a726b28a5ef4f9398cda3c36a683b821283e5ca3a1a7014 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e534b0f17e533636c0a7e9d63d46403203a98c9c3b2d0be039c2ff3c7de570209f957077e7268e6e555108cd452ee03d08d8775289286f1522470b83ac6d5a4f 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=139db53775fdc87d5eb0431cecac6e259133fbdaaaababae24c3ef3d2e89c74e496168a26373315d3a34116ae5d302371e34b3bc92c7210ffd90a974da7f5a7ded52e673b7935b86ca116ebea4477ff8002056b82c418a6a 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7ebfc1e604ab6aa75005271835d8821e1c616d48486d522daf078d3347def23e799183c9b05a95f6eb81693ff70a4b7e0c64a9595e9aa9e56f944ce9ee06f17d 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7ebfc1e604ab6aa75005271835d8821e1c616d48486d522daf078d3347def23e799183c9b05a95f6eb81693ff70a4b7e0c64a9595e9aa9e56f944ce9ee06f17d 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104