Subject: We're not seeing any activity from last week.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2021 23:52:43 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
JANUARY 24 &#45; JANUARY 30

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c2a15d0509958f46a3db26411c4213718f1c07f63015b155d1202cd5679d366a246117e86fe3a933a74ce92b30c712c749c7f455a4ae738bc27dc75e64991006 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c2a15d0509958f46a3db26411c4213718f1c07f63015b155d1202cd5679d366a246117e86fe3a933a74ce92b30c712c749c7f455a4ae738bc27dc75e64991006 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c2a15d0509958f467f4e925a6af0b006609416e2d08c58c9b7b8630e715a87ca2c1adfcdb1eea8c1fc47723c2e4967086cdb08172beecf19b239b8345d4ebc21 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Jan 09 16 Jan 23 30

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c2a15d0509958f467f4e925a6af0b006609416e2d08c58c9b7b8630e715a87ca2c1adfcdb1eea8c1fc47723c2e4967086cdb08172beecf19b239b8345d4ebc21 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Jan 09 16 Jan 23 30

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c2a15d0509958f467f4e925a6af0b006609416e2d08c58c9b7b8630e715a87ca2c1adfcdb1eea8c1fc47723c2e4967086cdb08172beecf19b239b8345d4ebc21 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Jan 09 16 Jan 23 30

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Company

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c2a15d0509958f463175e0de36b0b8998554c9cd100c2d6a8756e4139ccce7803845341d02e8e73c9ee5c58c6222414f02d1159fc4825f619ee29468f621a147 
The Cost of ‘Natural’ Business Communications for Multilingual Leaders 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c2a15d0509958f463175e0de36b0b8998554c9cd100c2d6a8756e4139ccce7803845341d02e8e73c9ee5c58c6222414f02d1159fc4825f619ee29468f621a147 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c2a15d0509958f46889fe726588a8d3cfbf6ad7b0cf3891770e23476d8960022d81c20f38801f0619f2269b4ee0afe94f9b9dfed9f2881ee8fa0de507524d898 
What Is Irony in Writing? An Unironic Guide 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c2a15d0509958f46889fe726588a8d3cfbf6ad7b0cf3891770e23476d8960022d81c20f38801f0619f2269b4ee0afe94f9b9dfed9f2881ee8fa0de507524d898 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
AI

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c2a15d0509958f462b0dbdf41ce31d9e303163d46d19db5095926df1626b2f338ec4a25840ebabfce8f1c459512aa69ad3e19e2a28f157985e48aec50ed42cc3 
Adversarial Grammatical Error Correction 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c2a15d0509958f462b0dbdf41ce31d9e303163d46d19db5095926df1626b2f338ec4a25840ebabfce8f1c459512aa69ad3e19e2a28f157985e48aec50ed42cc3 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c2a15d0509958f46fd24f32f2b13c9fa46248f718b3039ef95a2efa3ebc9282d4879010bd3ef9c0a496d6408a4dd352f8c3484abc088bd9863e31b95ace8f4a6 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c2a15d0509958f46fd24f32f2b13c9fa46248f718b3039ef95a2efa3ebc9282d4879010bd3ef9c0a496d6408a4dd352f8c3484abc088bd9863e31b95ace8f4a6 

Establish a trusted brand <br class="hide"> footprint by enabling your entire team to produce <br class="hide"> consistent, on-brand writing.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c2a15d0509958f46fd24f32f2b13c9fa46248f718b3039ef95a2efa3ebc9282d4879010bd3ef9c0a496d6408a4dd352f8c3484abc088bd9863e31b95ace8f4a6 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c2a15d0509958f46fd24f32f2b13c9fa46248f718b3039ef95a2efa3ebc9282d4879010bd3ef9c0a496d6408a4dd352f8c3484abc088bd9863e31b95ace8f4a6 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c2a15d0509958f462a200c1ed6faf9b9100bafad7304241788be7249c31306d012b23dfbca330681061479bd5524f8a84150522382e741d51bb866489b707b1b 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c2a15d0509958f466ad817fe7da79725e7ec49066271926fe925f6cd1fc48bccf847fafc8b3ae075cc2457f517c26e3fab66555bed999dd2d45fe9f4ae05196e 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c2a15d0509958f464dd9d7aea1aa1869dc8773fe921e1263452063d27db6b9d06d9ed069eaff39ad691bcd710ff2047577387833076baf750755593bc121b737 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c2a15d0509958f4696e8aed3d3d6a372b224b124b86957c4184a332bab9e235533948c407feb0ca55ceccadc045a5d728e444c59c3c94970 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c2a15d0509958f4668a377817ebc9524692a4d951113fe94190579eda0f5d772434da79b45f850d10cf910898fd22d500f4da176fcdf12b9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c2a15d0509958f466c2d36fa25191253265d3404d4297b3ca2c8355b09e9c06877f888cdb00a196cbb9948a95fca6b785bf62385dd03f7e3 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c2a15d0509958f4600b3dba208e4c760eaca4639e108c9bfadc09b098ec4040de2d1989507926a268d258e3f72d922dcfc98835f0d331448 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c2a15d0509958f464dd9d7aea1aa1869dc8773fe921e1263452063d27db6b9d06d9ed069eaff39ad691bcd710ff2047577387833076baf750755593bc121b737 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c2a15d0509958f46eb6229638e052d87394131712c1d5a344978b8c81571708f6c86fab179475022f15734f85f4f19181cafee3a9e0bfd463dd1114d08f4f8da 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9258aac8d7bae47c0eedf700bbad15dc0fb853bf0893954da938bac7b059382a230a1d6d80594026d4f7a3c0c60005dccc3f0014420827b30f8948af705f4290071abe4d82e8ef3451c80b2a337b8522cbe5882ba8d63582 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c2a15d0509958f46a06e1502888e635ae25ce56fe641c59bdec5fca2813d4cac072712850df2c4789c4a7c2835d224b8d10f59b66d95b4bc9092e2eda9609044 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c2a15d0509958f46a06e1502888e635ae25ce56fe641c59bdec5fca2813d4cac072712850df2c4789c4a7c2835d224b8d10f59b66d95b4bc9092e2eda9609044 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104