Subject: Ticket Assigned - Retturn
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 10:29:38 +0000

Hi Ezzaldeen Mahyoub,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Retturn dear sir

         my name is ashfaq razi fathima manzil. i bought many items through
centerpoint online. i have now one issue. order no 7419485274 , i received.
one of the item this order no, i returned. because the size difference.
then i went to marina mall centerpoint. they told me you go oasis mall.
then i went to shoe express oasis mall. they  also told me some issue. then
i returned through online on 04-12-2020. actually your return policy is
before 15 days refund will get. but until now my refund didn't get. i call
many time for this issue your customer service. but i didn't get my refund.
if i will not get  my refund within few days or will not any reply for this
message i will go legally. not only me,
                                     I hope you will understand my issue
and expect best reply from your side

 sincerely
ashfaq razi fm

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1985664