Subject: REQUEST TO CONTACT THE FINANCE TEAM:8363203815
From: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>
To: malik ismail <[email-masked]>
Cc: Rashid Gafoor Kaskar <[email-masked]>, escalations dxbteam <[email-masked]>, Ezzaldeen Mahyoub <[email-masked]>, Harish Thakor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 02:40:50 -0700 (MST)

Hi Malik, 

Still we are waiting for resolution on below case. Could you please again ask concern team to do the needful. 

Thanks & Regards, 
Seeta Kunwar 

From: "malik ismail" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Rashid Gafoor Kaskar" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "escalations dxbteam" <[email-masked]>, "Ezzaldeen Mahyoub" <[email-masked]>, "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Harish Thakor" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, January 8, 2020 2:19:37 PM 
Subject: RE: REQUEST TO CONTACT THE FINANCE TEAM 

Hi Rashid , 

Please process refund to K-net. 

Regards, 

Malik Ismail 

From: Rashid Gafoor Kaskar <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, January 8, 2020 9:57 AM 
To: Malik Ismail <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>; Ezzaldeen Mahyoub <[email-masked]>; Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>; Harish Thakor <[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: REQUEST TO CONTACT THE FINANCE TEAM 

Hi, 

Kindly advise if we need to make K-net refund of KD 5 or customer wants that amount in his MY CREDITS 

Customer purchased items worth KD 6 and amount paid by customer is KD 11, hence KD 5 excess paid by customer 

	

Order_No 	

ITEM 	

Item_Desc 	

Dept_Name 	

Class_Name 	

Subclass_Name 	

QTY 	

PRICE 	

SALETYPE 	

SHIP_DATE 	

Line_total 	

Discount 	

Promo_Voucher_Utilisation 	

REFUND_VOUCHER_UTILIZATION 	

SHUKRAN_DISCOUNT 	

MY_CREDIT 	

GIFT_CARD 	

VAT_total 	

Net_Rcvbl_Amnt 

8363203815 	

160932494 	

TIGHTS-DESIGN 	

Essential Younger and School Girls 	

Hosiery 	

Tights-Design 	

1 	

1.2 	

SALE 	

4-Dec-19 	

1.2 	

0 	

0 	

0 	

0 	

0 	

0 	

0 	

1.2 

8363203815 	

160936575 	

TIGHTS-DESIGN 	

Essential Younger and School Girls 	

Hosiery 	

Tights-Design 	

1 	

1.2 	

SALE 	

4-Dec-19 	

1.2 	

0 	

0 	

0 	

0 	

0 	

0 	

0 	

1.2 

8363203815 	

160989472 	

KNITWEAR 	

Essential Younger and School Boys 	

School 	

Jacket 	

1 	

1.2 	

SALE 	

4-Dec-19 	

1.2 	

0 	

0 	

0 	

0 	

0 	

0 	

0 	

1.2 

8363203815 	

160936566 	

TIGHTS-DESIGN 	

Essential Younger and School Girls 	

Hosiery 	

Tights-Design 	

1 	

1.2 	

SALE 	

4-Dec-19 	

1.2 	

0 	

0 	

0 	

0 	

0 	

0 	

0 	

1.2 

8363203815 	

160936578 	

TIGHTS-DESIGN 	

Essential Younger and School Girls 	

Hosiery 	

Tights-Design 	

1 	

1.2 	

SALE 	

4-Dec-19 	

1.2 	

0 	

0 	

0 	

0 	

0 	

0 	

0 	

1.2 

Regards, 

Rashid Kaskar, 

F&A, 

Landmark Group, 

Kuwait 

(O) : +965 22909909 Ext 1407 

From: Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2020 8:17 AM 
To: Seeta Seeta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Rashid Gafoor Kaskar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Ezzaldeen Mahyoub < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: REQUEST TO CONTACT THE FINANCE TEAM 

Hi Rashid, 

Please advise on below case. 

Item cancelled but refund not processed on My credit. Amount KWD 5 

Regards, 

Malik Ismail 

From: Seeta Seeta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2020 7:06 PM 
To: Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Ezzaldeen Mahyoub < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: REQUEST TO CONTACT THE FINANCE TEAM 
Importance: High 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Hi Malik, 

Can you please help us in this case as customer placed the order for 6 items and she cancelled 1 item which is 161077848 - - Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara the cancellation were successful. However, the refund for the item has not initiated. 

Agent has already escalated the case to JIRA team and they have advised us to get in touch with finance team. 

Waiting for your response. 

Thanks & Regards, 

Seeta Kunwar 

From: "Ezzaldeen Mahyoub" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "Seeta Seeta" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2020 8:03:33 AM 
Subject: REQUEST TO CONTACT THE FINANCE TEAM 

Hi Seeta , 

with reference to order no [ callto:8363203815 | 8363203815 ] . 

customer cancelled on item on 12/3/19 11:20 PM but till now the refund was not initiated . 

jira advice to contact finance team for the KNET transaction . 

regards, 

Ezzaldeen 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com