Subject: [JIRA] Praveen Kumar Reddy mentioned you on REL-74675
From: "Praveen Kumar Reddy (Jira)" <[email-masked]>
To: "ezzaldeen.mahyoub" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2019 11:25:16 +0000

Praveen Kumar Reddy *mentioned you* on an issue
REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark/REL-74675 voucher issue email id [email-masked] 

Praveen Kumar Reddy *mentioned you* on an issue

REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiZjZhODdlZTgwMTliNGJiNjk4YTdiYTVlOGQwMDIzZjMiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

/

REL-74675 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74675?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiZjZhODdlZTgwMTliNGJiNjk4YTdiYTVlOGQwMDIzZjMiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

voucher issue email id [email-masked] ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74675?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiZjZhODdlZTgwMTliNGJiNjk4YTdiYTVlOGQwMDIzZjMiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )
Praveen Kumar Reddy 3:25 PM GST

ezzaldeen.mahyoub ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5db9596146601c0c3751e67a ) : Now this giftcard # 1582606162111721844508708 has value of SAR 150.20.

Kindly request customer try to use this gift card and let us know if customer faces this issue still.

Here is the screenshot which shows the Gift Card redemption details,

( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/attachment/360746/360746_screenshot-1.png )

View issue ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74675?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiZjZhODdlZTgwMTliNGJiNjk4YTdiYTVlOGQwMDIzZjMiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )