Subject: Ticket Assigned - [Business Proposal] Greetings from Wooshin Labottach
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 06:29:02 +0000

Hi Syed Ataullah,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  [Business Proposal] Greetings from Wooshin Labottach Dear whom it may concern Hello, I am Dee Nahm, a business development
manager from Wooshin Labottach** Please forward this email to person in
charge of purchasing/business inquiry/sales Wooshin Labottach is a
manufacturing and trading company, specializes in hydro-matrix patch,
located in South KoreaLabottach not only manufactures but also distributes
and sells through various online and offline channels – H&amp;B stores,
duty free shops, department stores, pharmacies and more – domestically and
internationallyThe key feature of our product is constant delivery of
moisture and active ingredientsUnlike sheet masks that mostly dry out within
half an hour, the unique structure of our hydro-matrix patch stay moist and
constantly deliver moisture and active ingredients for up to 8 hours It is
adhesive enough to stay in place while toss and turn in bed, yet, easy to
remove without irritating skin and leave no residue as wellInstead of using
limited morning hours covering flaws using tons of products, we seek
providing comprehensive and intensive care that can improve the skin
concerns overnightSince the average use times of our products are relatively
long, we pay extreme caution on safety and efficacyBy running our own
manufacturing plants – located in Korea and Europe – that acquired GMPs
and many other certificates, Labottach assures the quality of the
productsProducts of Labottach not only acquired ‘excellent level’ by
Dermatest – the research institute that is well-known for its rigorous
standards, but also proved its safety and efficacy through numerous clinical
trialsEver since established in 1992, we have opened and maintained business
connections with number of partners from all around the world Please find
attached herewith company profile and e-catalogue of oursIt would be highly
appreciated if you spend some time reviewing our products and let me know if
you are interested in any productsI am more than happy to provide you more
in-depth information upon requestPlease note that we also offer OEM, ODM and
private labelsLook forward to hearing from youKind regards,Dee Nahm /
Business Development Manager Wooshin Labottach Co, Ltd#1907, Digital-ro 288,
Guro-gu,Seoul 08390, KoreaTel +82 2 786 9849Fax +82 2 786 9850Web :
wwwwooshinmedcom 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1622488