Subject: Ticket Assigned - [Business Proposal] Greetings from Wooshin Labottach
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 06:29:04 +0000

Hi Syed Ataullah,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  [Business Proposal] Greetings from Wooshin Labottach Dear whom it may concern ** Please forward this email to a person or a
department that is in charge of business inquiry Hello, this is Dee Nahm
from the company named Wooshin Labottach I would like to share brief
information about our company and products for your understanding Wooshin
Labottach is a manufacturing and trading company, specializes in
hydro-matrix patch, located in South Korea We not only manufactures but also
distributes through various online/offline channels -- H&amp;B stores, duty
free shops, department stores, pharmacies and many more -- domestically and
internationally The key feature of our products is constant delivery of
moisture and active ingredients Unlike sheet masks that mostly dry out
within half an hour, the unique structure of hydro-matrix patch allows
constant delivery of moisture and active ingredients for up to 8 hours
Moreover, it is adhesive enough to stay in place while toss and turn in bed,
yet, easy to remove without irritating the skin or leave any residue Due to
long hours of use, we pay extreme caution on its safety and efficacy By
running our own manufacturing facilities that produce products under strict
standards, we could assure the quality of the products Additionally,
products of labottach not only acquired \'EXCELLENT LEVEL\' BY Dermatest --
the research instituition that is well-known for its rigorous standards, but
also proved its safety and efficacy through numerous clinical trials and
panel tests Ever since established in 1992, we have opened and maintained
business connections with partners from various countries and we seek for
busines expansion into the United States (including Sears) by partnering
with you Please find attached herewith company profile and e-catalogue of
ours It would be highly appreciated if you spend some time revieing our
products and inforn whether you have any products of your interest I will be
more than happy to provide you more in-depth information upon your request
Awaiting for your response Kind regards,Dee Nahm 
 Wooshin Labottach Co, Ltd#1907, Daerung P-Tower I,Digital-ro 288,
Guro-GuSeoul, 08390, KoreaTel : +82-2-786-9849/ 786-5516Fax :
+82-2-786-9850/Web : wwwwooshinmedcom 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1622521