Subject: Ticket Assigned - Returns query
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2020 08:20:11 +0000

Hi Syed Ataullah,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Returns query Hello, I received a wrong item in the delivery of order number 9797562649.
Instead of the dark blue Spider-Man Print shorts, I received a light green
Mickey Mouse Tshirt. Pics attached.

I would also like to return two other items from this order.

Please advise next steps.

Thanks!

Cynthia

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2020 at 11:33 PM
Subject: Your products are on the way
To: Cynthia Mascarenhas <[email-masked]>

Order number 9797562649 has been shipped.

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Your products have been shipped.
Hi Cynthia Mascarenhas, products from order number 9797562649
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9797562649?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
are being sent to you in multiple shipments so you receive them faster.
The tracking number is 34197243227117.
<https://track.fetchr.us/track/34197243227117?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>

Order shipping to
*Cynthia Mascarenhas*
Living Legends Villa C87
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Mobile: +971 503486540

*Order Details* Consignment Number: 88888001573920200815

Item

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162174355?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Printed Sports Bra with Scoop Neck and Racerback *
Color: Blue
Size: M
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162174360?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Printed Leggings with Elasticised Waistband *
Color: Multicolour
Size: L
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162211115?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Juniors Dream Prints Textured Hair Band with Bow Applique *
Color: White
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/161951022?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
LIFESTYLE *
* Wired Plastic Headphones *
Color: Yellow
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162362985?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Giggles Striped Romper with Short Sleeves *
Color: Multicolour
Size: 6-9 mths
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/161599641?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Giggles Printed Sleeveless Romper with Ruffle Detail *
Color: Orange
Size: 9-12 mths
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/161599634?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Giggles Embroidered Playsuit with Spaghetti Straps and Button Closure *
Color: Orange
Size: 6-9 mths
2
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162174347?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Printed Sports Bra with Scoop Neck and Racerback *
Color: Multicolour
Size: M
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/160175808?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Juniors Solid Shorts with Pocket Detail and Elasticised Waistband *
Color: Black
Size: 4-5 yrs
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/161977664?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Striped Leggings with Elasticised Waistband *
Color: Black
Size: L
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/160175813?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Juniors Solid Shorts with Pocket Detail and Elasticised Waistband *
Color: Blue
Size: 4-5 yrs
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162213531?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SHOEXPRESS *
* Cross Strap Floaters with Hook and Loop Closure *
Color: White
Size: 19
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162437959?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Batman Sequin Detail T-shirt with Short Sleeves *
Color: Black
Size: 4-5 yrs
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162462551?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Spider-Man Print Shorts with Pocket Detail and Drawstring Closure *
Color: Blue
Size: 4-5 yrs
1

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2019 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1398642