Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: You left Something in your cart
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 05:17:24 +0000

Hi Ammar Ali,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: You left Something in your cart هذي الطلبية

---------- رسالة مُعاد توجيهها ---------
من: Max Fashion <[email-masked]>
التاريخ: سبت، 21 ديسمبر، 2019 في 9:38 ص
الموضوع: You left Something in your cart
إلى: كريم الملحاني <[email-masked]>

Complete your order now.

<https://www.maxfashion.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dabandoned_cart_SA_en>
Download our apps now
 <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751> [image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dabandoned_cart_SA_en>
iPhone <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751> Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dabandoned_cart_SA_en>

Women
<https://www.maxfashion.com/sa/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dabandoned_cart_SA_en>
Men
<https://www.maxfashion.com/sa/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dabandoned_cart_SA_en>
Girls
<https://www.maxfashion.com/sa/en/department/girls?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dabandoned_cart_SA_en>
Boys
<https://www.maxfashion.com/sa/en/department/boys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dabandoned_cart_SA_en>
Shoes
<https://www.maxfashion.com/sa/en/department/shoes?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dabandoned_cart_SA_en>
Inspiration
<https://www.maxfashion.com/sa/en/inspiration?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dabandoned_cart_SA_en>

We notice your basket has products in it.

Hi كريم الملحاني, this is a friendly reminder that these great products are
still waiting for you.
Checkout Now
<https://www.maxfashion.com/cart/abandonCart?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=abandoned_cart_SA_en>

*Basket Details*

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.maxfashion.com/null/p/161436305?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=abandoned_cart_SA_en>
MAX
Printed Canvas Shoes with Slip-On Closure
Color: Blue
Size: 43
Quantity: 1 SAR 28
<https://www.maxfashion.com/null/p/161703249?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=abandoned_cart_SA_en>
MAX
Low Top Lace Up Sports Shoes
Color: White
Size: 44
Quantity: 1 SAR 50
<https://www.maxfashion.com/null/p/161099989?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=abandoned_cart_SA_en>
MAX
Textured T-Shirt with Henley Neck and Long Sleeves
Color: White
Size: 3XL
Quantity: 1 SAR 24.5
<https://www.maxfashion.com/null/p/161624671?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=abandoned_cart_SA_en>
MAX
Camo Printed Low Top Sneakers with Lace Up Closure
Color: Green
Size: 44
Quantity: 1 SAR 30
<https://www.maxfashion.com/null/p/160784338?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=abandoned_cart_SA_en>
MAX
Distressed Full Length Jeans with Pocket Detail
Color: Blue
Size: 38
Quantity: 1 SAR 46.9
<https://www.maxfashion.com/null/p/161672658?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=abandoned_cart_SA_en>
MAX
Solid Round Neck Sweater with Long Sleeves
Color: Blue
Size: 3XL
Quantity: 1 SAR 25
<https://www.maxfashion.com/null/p/161897087?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=abandoned_cart_SA_en>
MAX
Typographic Printed T-shirt with Long Sleeves
Color: Red
Size: 3XL
Quantity: 1 SAR 22
<https://www.maxfashion.com/null/p/160776695?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=abandoned_cart_SA_en>
MAX
Printed T-Shirt with Round Neck and Short Sleeves
Color: Black
Size: 3XL
Quantity: 1 SAR 11.9
<https://www.maxfashion.com/null/p/161144778?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=abandoned_cart_SA_en>
MAX
Pocket Detail Denim Jog Pants
Color: Blue
Size: 38
Quantity: 1 SAR 35
<https://www.maxfashion.com/null/p/161258686?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=abandoned_cart_SA_en>
MAX
5 Pockets Shorts with Button Closure
Color: Blue
Size: 38
Quantity: 1 SAR 28
<https://www.maxfashion.com/null/p/160846506?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=abandoned_cart_SA_en>
MAX
Denim Shorts with Button Closure and Pocket Detail
Color: Blue
Size: 38
Quantity: 1 SAR 35
<https://www.maxfashion.com/null/p/161626596?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=abandoned_cart_SA_en>
MAX
Plain Shorts with Pocket Detail and Loops
Color: Blue
Size: 38
Quantity: 1 SAR 35

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/MaxFashionMENA>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/maxfashionMENA>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@maxfashionMENA*.

*Call us on 800-1111-MAX (800-1111629).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2019 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.maxfashion.com/sa/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dabandoned_cart_SA_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.maxfashion.com/sa/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dabandoned_cart_SA_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/471363