Subject: [JIRA] (REL-74036) Application issue
From: "Apoorv Joshi (Jira)" <[email-masked]>
To: "ammar.ali" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2019 23:12:08 +0000

Apoorv Joshi *made 2 updates* and *added 1 new comment*. REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark/REL-74036 Application issue 

Apoorv Joshi *made 2 updates* and *added 1 new comment*.

REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiMzg2MDAzZjcwMjlkNDk3ODlmYTNjMzEyMDEyNjYzMGMiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

/

REL-74036 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74036?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiMzg2MDAzZjcwMjlkNDk3ODlmYTNjMzEyMDEyNjYzMGMiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

Application issue ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74036?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiMzg2MDAzZjcwMjlkNDk3ODlmYTNjMzEyMDEyNjYzMGMiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )
Updates
Apoorv Joshi 3:08 AM GST Assignee: ammar.ali Praveen Kumar Reddy Status: Hybris Resolved To Be Assigned
Comments
Apoorv Joshi 3:09 AM GST

Praveen Kumar Reddy ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5af2ac46b89e732c4c9245e3 )

CC: Suhas Bennikal ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5a0c2ebf0e8b4605b273e1fe )

View issue ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74036?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiMzg2MDAzZjcwMjlkNDk3ODlmYTNjMzEyMDEyNjYzMGMiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )