Subject: [JIRA] (REL-73754) partial cancellation for not shipped item
From: "[email-masked] (Jira)" <[email-masked]>
To: "ammar.ali" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2019 18:33:00 +0000

[email-masked] *added 1 new comment*. REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark/REL-73754 partial cancellation for not shipped item 

[email-masked] *added 1 new comment*.

REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiM2M2YWEwNGE4MjJkNDQ4Yzk2YjVmNGYzYWM5MDc2NjQiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

/

REL-73754 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-73754?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiM2M2YWEwNGE4MjJkNDQ4Yzk2YjVmNGYzYWM5MDc2NjQiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

partial cancellation for not shipped item ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-73754?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiM2M2YWEwNGE4MjJkNDQ4Yzk2YjVmNGYzYWM5MDc2NjQiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )
[email-masked] 10:29 PM GST

Hi Monika G

Can you help us with the above concern (Warehouse is not getting back to us and we know that the item has not been shipped, Kindly do the needful so we can refund the customer and close the issue)

Regards
Shakeeb

View issue ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-73754?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiM2M2YWEwNGE4MjJkNDQ4Yzk2YjVmNGYzYWM5MDc2NjQiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )