Subject: We miss you! Make sure you're logged in.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 06:18:12 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
OCTOBER 04 &#45; OCTOBER 10

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
 1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5d98fc939ce2d8ed8522a43a54ec7009a57cb704bec85031a4e13fb327d62be0aa8529cf3de2a46a106c59e4d6daa97820c9f9b39ac4b72e087699387de493ed 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5d98fc939ce2d8ed8522a43a54ec7009a57cb704bec85031a4e13fb327d62be0aa8529cf3de2a46a106c59e4d6daa97820c9f9b39ac4b72e087699387de493ed 
&rsaquo;

Productivity 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5d98fc939ce2d8ed70ca106ced72c631c6497ab0a94503593461997f3e0168b1900bffa694f91a1f249e2a0026f988bdca30800e87134c4ef06661da3268f8d0 
logged in .

 

0
 word checked

 

 

 

 

Sep 19 26 Oct 03 10

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5d98fc939ce2d8ed70ca106ced72c631c6497ab0a94503593461997f3e0168b1900bffa694f91a1f249e2a0026f988bdca30800e87134c4ef06661da3268f8d0 
logged in .

 

0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Sep 19 26 Oct 03 10

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5d98fc939ce2d8ed70ca106ced72c631c6497ab0a94503593461997f3e0168b1900bffa694f91a1f249e2a0026f988bdca30800e87134c4ef06661da3268f8d0 
logged in .

 

0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Sep 19 26 Oct 03 10

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5d98fc939ce2d8ed82a904921ffa9bef735f480760825453b1cf7959c171c46a5c0e287c140a607ea74a69a24f6a65aca82c43023fbc9132 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5d98fc939ce2d8ed0cf7058afc03742267a5c88424bf4268d01f61d7107c69f158b116b98e98637cac74a56694be5148d02bb200fc86fbf28885ece8425e8cff 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5d98fc939ce2d8ed0cf7058afc03742267a5c88424bf4268d01f61d7107c69f158b116b98e98637cac74a56694be5148d02bb200fc86fbf28885ece8425e8cff 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
 this week's stories & tips

Inspiration

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4f11e22155ca5c9b2a963ab13e7b957e5157a1ea2c379ae74b09931cbca805ea8718bcc43905baa97be9f0760db5b1f8db9180e71491444f7492e3cce93e81c9 
6 Ways to Stand Out to Recruiters 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4f11e22155ca5c9b2a963ab13e7b957e5157a1ea2c379ae74b09931cbca805ea8718bcc43905baa97be9f0760db5b1f8db9180e71491444f7492e3cce93e81c9 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Company

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4f11e22155ca5c9bad2f58ec04b72b8de81adf3d6e46409c68dc124b4918a70d2ca790565ab49a48544965751a4076c50be99cf9a193f6ea0b36de73c77c6cba 
Making a Big Impact with Grammarly Business by Holding to Our Values 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4f11e22155ca5c9bad2f58ec04b72b8de81adf3d6e46409c68dc124b4918a70d2ca790565ab49a48544965751a4076c50be99cf9a193f6ea0b36de73c77c6cba 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
How To

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4f11e22155ca5c9bc098495d531cdb7ef810fd2e81ada0b087a5a686f47c1064cd6cf48ac8a4e8a16cc7555158466fb4ab44b96d77ecd3ab1a3ce9681c0d4a79 
4 Ways to Express Empathy and Support in Writing 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4f11e22155ca5c9bc098495d531cdb7ef810fd2e81ada0b087a5a686f47c1064cd6cf48ac8a4e8a16cc7555158466fb4ab44b96d77ecd3ab1a3ce9681c0d4a79 
&rsaquo; 

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5d98fc939ce2d8ed594537dbf7f0c8c893a69e8bbcf01439023cfa7756093505e9454700c8a616a91c9bfa46ce68bec39404bdc70094bcbef25d89132f2b6119 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5d98fc939ce2d8ed594537dbf7f0c8c893a69e8bbcf01439023cfa7756093505e9454700c8a616a91c9bfa46ce68bec39404bdc70094bcbef25d89132f2b6119 

Writing emails doesn&rsquo;t<br class="hide"> have to take all day.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5d98fc939ce2d8ed594537dbf7f0c8c893a69e8bbcf01439023cfa7756093505e9454700c8a616a91c9bfa46ce68bec39404bdc70094bcbef25d89132f2b6119 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5d98fc939ce2d8ed594537dbf7f0c8c893a69e8bbcf01439023cfa7756093505e9454700c8a616a91c9bfa46ce68bec39404bdc70094bcbef25d89132f2b6119 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5d98fc939ce2d8ed3949b23d1bc7033e02be6cbd23c26d7308ba311ffa7ea722354e1cdf61abf919b4c97b7b115b949b17683407b35272cd 
Activate  

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5d98fc939ce2d8edcb0ea7ffa373d55a825f3dfb87069fce2804665fced8a614dca56fb5f93f10844a6a007339a982874eb9e3c855f9b5dcfa2a1057b3a378ac 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5d98fc939ce2d8ed6fbb5cb4e425051804d8ae1330e86eff9636377d1b36d3c293379a3fee2dfb1566d21cb19695917e9d7ed1e1155f7cbc3a37f63503ab4f04 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ad46f6577ba0bd9192dd3a19ecfc255c4396b84d555c59eb246b7f72962be99f7de2d67f5cec808cb4fd356447630518c9745b68a557b3f5713aeeada460ef7e 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ad46f6577ba0bd910c1e922fda3e57dc7d362bcecf912d8a60cf44965ed5935ade9b80032699b53110bdb4a0bc6fc3118127b3c8aab9de06 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ad46f6577ba0bd91375ee41d44207377d45ed20dea4ca2048e29274263b59474ba83e38d71428142d69bd1be1261c06bd8daecf104f20c7e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ad46f6577ba0bd91cea3ef0dafc2b5acc0e672d32ea14c0e0df739c0b17e909f183cc92cc75dc26ae046a38958e0b482ae9a29df81b43fc5 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ad46f6577ba0bd91e2bdad36f1e9598b0ae59884b3ab650dd4cc964ac202c21f680311b7b90ffecf47e76d7a12a04765b84cbade150680cf 

 https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ad46f6577ba0bd9192dd3a19ecfc255c4396b84d555c59eb246b7f72962be99f7de2d67f5cec808cb4fd356447630518c9745b68a557b3f5713aeeada460ef7e 
 Upgrade to Grammarly Premium      
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ad46f6577ba0bd917a482faf6c3248a1252dd09c0c68fd3a070d2c85283dbad416f42852120f73a94de3cb5add2e4f029f9d6f1d590f3fbf56512cc0f4012467 
 Learn more  

 
 https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e48e6cd0faed1ffb52e96a040117a235707312462f4060fc6ddb1b6cfe5081e99c7f95539cc0bc8d6695ad8f7007544a95188da27e042bcb5df9b6cf2d222a12176b25feb11a029839a794a9c8585e73a08facb216e65397 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ad46f6577ba0bd9136d34ef9f77a35344c3174b2d65fcc0832abce487c2bf12c6570cd8ed50caeb5dc0612d1b6b674db2f4255249d44c27e5e7e8e2ba8fc1e5f 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ad46f6577ba0bd9136d34ef9f77a35344c3174b2d65fcc0832abce487c2bf12c6570cd8ed50caeb5dc0612d1b6b674db2f4255249d44c27e5e7e8e2ba8fc1e5f 
Unsubscribe 
 
  We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104