Subject: We're not seeing any activity from last week.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2020 10:14:22 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
SEPTEMBER 27 &#45; OCTOBER 03

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
 1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a214a033ee60762bad14e95a13c5dcb73859f5ffa103878fc70201af0e916b4edf62699cbcac6597f69f9526a44814d5f16d9a44404445f3b14ec8cce498cc1d 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a214a033ee60762bad14e95a13c5dcb73859f5ffa103878fc70201af0e916b4edf62699cbcac6597f69f9526a44814d5f16d9a44404445f3b14ec8cce498cc1d 
&rsaquo;

Productivity 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a214a033ee60762be0e7b772b1df561d983ebd7be349883199f2e5e1c751f0919c7f0f3513e77395624bdb457fe7d5a2bf490b0ccf9959f8817b7981c1a464a2 
logged in .

 

0
 word checked

 

 

 

 

Sep 12 19 Sep 26 03

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a214a033ee60762be0e7b772b1df561d983ebd7be349883199f2e5e1c751f0919c7f0f3513e77395624bdb457fe7d5a2bf490b0ccf9959f8817b7981c1a464a2 
logged in .

 

0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Sep 12 19 Sep 26 03

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a214a033ee60762be0e7b772b1df561d983ebd7be349883199f2e5e1c751f0919c7f0f3513e77395624bdb457fe7d5a2bf490b0ccf9959f8817b7981c1a464a2 
logged in .

 

0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Sep 12 19 Sep 26 03

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6fa33cbf84a1870d8868360ab28856587431683ead0946c53d6dfea174e53fd61b5e7bd1f7cc9dba9f647a3fcf7a7ef5d81c7ce3646cb142 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6fa33cbf84a1870df6bf17b137216f0a313a3c09b59b8688dbbf5d6a2afa3f66434887c69d3d27f700842caae182b59b0d92bb53867572841243f6f8c8ff2da5 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6fa33cbf84a1870df6bf17b137216f0a313a3c09b59b8688dbbf5d6a2afa3f66434887c69d3d27f700842caae182b59b0d92bb53867572841243f6f8c8ff2da5 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
 this week's stories & tips

How To

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6fa33cbf84a1870de2f645cadbdeb4876144dc701920c9ceaa0372e2a0bafb65ac85129d2c260cc94b65fc74fc05f32d185e447d0a0b0ac1340c0da6c2658e1b 
5 Ways to Learn English Fast and Effectively 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6fa33cbf84a1870de2f645cadbdeb4876144dc701920c9ceaa0372e2a0bafb65ac85129d2c260cc94b65fc74fc05f32d185e447d0a0b0ac1340c0da6c2658e1b 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Trends

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6fa33cbf84a1870dd3fd123a16738e62b0eae6d01eb9a919aa5d959d3a24979a1a3773884b46f7a65d140b6e53d78e6a6569414e23915ea8330c40ada8000660 
23 Best Apps for Small Businesses 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6fa33cbf84a1870dd3fd123a16738e62b0eae6d01eb9a919aa5d959d3a24979a1a3773884b46f7a65d140b6e53d78e6a6569414e23915ea8330c40ada8000660 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Company

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6fa33cbf84a1870dbe81060cad8d3df474f0f34543e69b362de098b746be29fd02997b0a81bd92fbdb66697a5de1de43dee3e4390f088bd5200c26c73777f890 
How Grammarly Security Champions Help Establish a Company-Wide Security-First Culture 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6fa33cbf84a1870dbe81060cad8d3df474f0f34543e69b362de098b746be29fd02997b0a81bd92fbdb66697a5de1de43dee3e4390f088bd5200c26c73777f890 
&rsaquo; 

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6fa33cbf84a1870de6bec230f6305d3084fa95f858f284072d8d963de8552777df7cf8ffa30521efd040944dbe60873e47d245ba9bd4100f328be19926dc376b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6fa33cbf84a1870de6bec230f6305d3084fa95f858f284072d8d963de8552777df7cf8ffa30521efd040944dbe60873e47d245ba9bd4100f328be19926dc376b 

<strong>Does that email sound ok?</strong><br class="hide"> Help your team get a handle on tone. Their writing reflects your business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6fa33cbf84a1870de6bec230f6305d3084fa95f858f284072d8d963de8552777df7cf8ffa30521efd040944dbe60873e47d245ba9bd4100f328be19926dc376b 
Get Grammarly for Your Team 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6fa33cbf84a1870de6bec230f6305d3084fa95f858f284072d8d963de8552777df7cf8ffa30521efd040944dbe60873e47d245ba9bd4100f328be19926dc376b 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d6db52f64a9e13bd28b3208137ca7fde8073da51dd6f0525470c67be752af6f354fd3c15dc2c8dd4bc0135ea36100011243f84b586f2dc42 
Activate  

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6fa33cbf84a1870dfbcc71c49c3076dedae4aab2e9e43734d070596156ae355d04c74d2f24292f264110cf34f71b633ff2be10e07336c49c7d0cde53c8778415 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6fa33cbf84a1870d0b630893c8d2c1ef48b32ce24908de9d11316d164969c83c3a39f5a1659dfdefdbc794156eaebd17bad6662c43b669149985c83b08458563 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6fa33cbf84a1870d3648036fd3f5f1f105adca148d69fa6fa99728d4dc53a0d85d0d07eeab47d92b92ea629ace36e3e02ea4fcca4faf94578af29ee236c30c61 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6fa33cbf84a1870dcee9eaf63c2284f178344f55f69705de6b6a5dcd15ee6db4333becb8407b60241b3364f95b8e4a162f359a64af8715fb 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d6db52f64a9e13bdcc5cd7522356684ded5570e8cd1c4368f82638b6ba1e995d912818a6e6f8aed54f7b00fb97fcfadbc94b14d4b75fe6c7 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d6db52f64a9e13bda5a4196adf07ec4bf67f4515b9cab28bce04dc1f5bce117200c6fe33c26a1930c416e09f136b4a6c9c23d323fd6f82e4 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d6db52f64a9e13bd78580cabfb4a5f9d1b3c0ea98d9f8bad371891ace7885a18abe2aba8928dc2ccac352ca57c56db9aa0577764d047b27e 

 https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6fa33cbf84a1870d3648036fd3f5f1f105adca148d69fa6fa99728d4dc53a0d85d0d07eeab47d92b92ea629ace36e3e02ea4fcca4faf94578af29ee236c30c61 
 Upgrade to Grammarly Premium      
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d6db52f64a9e13bd45416410897f7a98f10acd4d2d771c5a4639692364650048ae6d71c4684a860fbaef07ed38ad6f4611e8e4bb4fd0426b8328eaae780fa95f 
 Learn more  

 
 https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1a7ba5a97a16ae3c823c8906aebe6b8f2005490bdff2972a1426b66ffaec1f0b1d712289e1905a752e780b09d26506c89540be128e7cec1306020b3113b54917c60d9b139f214613b7d547423e0b67eac418f1f45cdffebb 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d6db52f64a9e13bd5ecb53abbeb2b69c85ae4ca182e3c6a1f97a01efb67cac0d0f3760c43624152bd881f1131f82742a33cbe362c7879da57d7dc8cadaff52b7 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d6db52f64a9e13bd5ecb53abbeb2b69c85ae4ca182e3c6a1f97a01efb67cac0d0f3760c43624152bd881f1131f82742a33cbe362c7879da57d7dc8cadaff52b7 
Unsubscribe 
 
  We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104