Subject: We want to send you stellar stats and awesome achievements!
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 08:25:10 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
SEPTEMBER 20 &#45; SEPTEMBER 26

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
 1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9328717891fc029f27225160c92f89568eea7cead040740a2752fbd6b4d0532809d3fea6bb79d6e3ce9caa4f1e9aa59382f183dab8a6a84bb33f652c73728d6a 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9328717891fc029f27225160c92f89568eea7cead040740a2752fbd6b4d0532809d3fea6bb79d6e3ce9caa4f1e9aa59382f183dab8a6a84bb33f652c73728d6a 
&rsaquo;

Productivity 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9328717891fc029fc0dfa65498b3ae86fd56cc8fd0cd73651873703e598b3d2b49ffe6ce22280383436ef5a862cacfb69d752044e3f6892ab71225eedec5ba1b 
logged in .

 

0
 word checked

 

 

 

 

Sep 05 12 Sep 19 26

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9328717891fc029fc0dfa65498b3ae86fd56cc8fd0cd73651873703e598b3d2b49ffe6ce22280383436ef5a862cacfb69d752044e3f6892ab71225eedec5ba1b 
logged in .

 

0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Sep 05 12 Sep 19 26

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9328717891fc029fc0dfa65498b3ae86fd56cc8fd0cd73651873703e598b3d2b49ffe6ce22280383436ef5a862cacfb69d752044e3f6892ab71225eedec5ba1b 
logged in .

 

0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Sep 05 12 Sep 19 26

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9328717891fc029faff895ce51bdb006474a5b57d5bca8914d4b5324679d9d990ed94aceab092a30763742bd42675b237375206237e9a24e 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9328717891fc029f95655974614545235c3dc637b441b2793c414d92c952a577507808f1f857c311b6aff6c73a18c84b6772a3d234e2eca9570833f6ab31edb5 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9328717891fc029f95655974614545235c3dc637b441b2793c414d92c952a577507808f1f857c311b6aff6c73a18c84b6772a3d234e2eca9570833f6ab31edb5 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
 this week's stories & tips

Inspiration

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=19c0221bc31beb12cbcfd65223c4d66460514520367122bb92a9bcd57f28620479fc3421f99e28302f01d531ad092361af14d8a2c3d3200ce4db4dce85a39c12 
What Type of Writer Are You? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=19c0221bc31beb12cbcfd65223c4d66460514520367122bb92a9bcd57f28620479fc3421f99e28302f01d531ad092361af14d8a2c3d3200ce4db4dce85a39c12 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
How To

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=19c0221bc31beb12ca628899ac692c01d6bd2b6cdf5274e74755948356af1033ceff07533a67750a1ab1b0520c47064a06cd7b3581ba8780545e7f9a24f5fb90 
What It Means to Put the Reader at the Center in Professional Communication 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=19c0221bc31beb12ca628899ac692c01d6bd2b6cdf5274e74755948356af1033ceff07533a67750a1ab1b0520c47064a06cd7b3581ba8780545e7f9a24f5fb90 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
How To

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=19c0221bc31beb1284c1a136fbf73982df3bdfab0b3f691e881c9047b4fd326256b2a46fdaf8d5395e22a38bb6a129b3d83ab6f075d899b320ac0daa2738e3f2 
What Is Conciseness? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=19c0221bc31beb1284c1a136fbf73982df3bdfab0b3f691e881c9047b4fd326256b2a46fdaf8d5395e22a38bb6a129b3d83ab6f075d899b320ac0daa2738e3f2 
&rsaquo; 

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c8e28133d656c41a15ba8df931d9c15ea97ab6f9b4dd5126099b928f786cf094635c666470cdbc091cfde999c64a692ddf8fca6bab8f421573d987e523e90655 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c8e28133d656c41a15ba8df931d9c15ea97ab6f9b4dd5126099b928f786cf094635c666470cdbc091cfde999c64a692ddf8fca6bab8f421573d987e523e90655 

Writing emails doesn&rsquo;t<br class="hide"> have to take all day.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c8e28133d656c41a15ba8df931d9c15ea97ab6f9b4dd5126099b928f786cf094635c666470cdbc091cfde999c64a692ddf8fca6bab8f421573d987e523e90655 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c8e28133d656c41a15ba8df931d9c15ea97ab6f9b4dd5126099b928f786cf094635c666470cdbc091cfde999c64a692ddf8fca6bab8f421573d987e523e90655 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c8e28133d656c41acdfbd372daa6ad7885e21b15a80c8e537b4260f6aa2209020a5388457a9251eb8c8b17fac599da8621c2b057010b6367 
Activate  

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c8e28133d656c41a5219602e38035902827786599e721e01140d411edb93aff1e53504160246ee1317c563dd361b559ee6782f148035f7e700652308b01748df 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c8e28133d656c41a184936263e809409df3a76c1fed6fb415fb68a7bb1dd9aa841b60950d55814de47244dc350bf94bb8d505b345d52a9585541595247cbbfff 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c8e28133d656c41aa9f87a93fe931e119c2e40302c92e7aab9e42563d40c25a8cf4b409857c3e0dca953996325b4b9d87ae2345cf358df078ea5a0a5bf8671c5 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5908b7647dbd6430fc59b47e5debb02230f3aed9280bd13753a1d3ab0bd8cad8160ba33265ec72e1f858f6d8686a400c79c07d89c94af70c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5908b7647dbd64309dd4fa7cd0080a069f7ca882e387800b9640ecbdd4d1e085a6aad479bc374e2558fe5cbd6d474676aceafc2106bf9f68 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5908b7647dbd64308617af2940f5a4777813f206160d6e7c5cefb3081b3134b0b7e132c10b5547b172df9bb711f137e07604e48b9eb62e67 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5908b7647dbd6430068420d76b09e09060e6ae47506b866626635178f86a438597076dd1e60b842607bd05ab908497746ddb58a98de92616 

 https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c8e28133d656c41aa9f87a93fe931e119c2e40302c92e7aab9e42563d40c25a8cf4b409857c3e0dca953996325b4b9d87ae2345cf358df078ea5a0a5bf8671c5 
 Upgrade to Grammarly Premium      
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5908b7647dbd6430bd124d65ec6693d57cd9c412572beff5ab1f8d4f90955891ccd488d3b7b939196082e25458fb1305c5eed1131ccc492b96907ab566e11a00 
 Learn more  

 
 https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=01c650566ac48a5dd8cdcf283dcbd56af98c04b5b6f11bb0757233649ceadf161d67eb6860de861bdccb1630113b96da3e8a8db17980979d1b8387e8c605b2eef7adac0c5a6beeba7ea6ecb20de7a0b7c034dd959fad368e 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c1167871d3e3cbbc6ae006b0d7f9f7d965af13a86de5a88d946e30b952040f81a993f9ecb68b5fe207ffbe47de4652c8645b92ddabebf175c9c559252b15200f 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c1167871d3e3cbbc6ae006b0d7f9f7d965af13a86de5a88d946e30b952040f81a993f9ecb68b5fe207ffbe47de4652c8645b92ddabebf175c9c559252b15200f 
Unsubscribe 
 
  We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104