Subject: Ticket Assigned - [##10481##] Receipt of reply in a ticket.
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 07:54:37 +0000

Hi Algaili Abdelbagee Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  [##10481##] Receipt of reply in a ticket. Dear Centrepoint,

A new reply received for your ticket [##10481##] - Fwd: [#1510553] - 
Conversation with Aya Alsersy from Centrepoint.The content of the 
reply is as follows: Done,

Return received on system

Best Regards,

Yasser Dwidar | warehouse Manager 

Orient International Trading Ltd | Landmark Group

Mirage Mall | 1st Settlement | New Cairo | Cairo | Egypt 

Mob: +2010 17610693     www.landmarkgroup.com 
<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.landmarkgroup.com%2F&data=02%7C01%7Cyasser.dwidar%40landmarkgroup.com%7C43587e42a4474017d84d08d84d838806%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637344574611193864&sdata=qbVY3h3vmLV32Vlb%2Fnln1o7zcqUP9XscszSrzj%2BOJ9Q%3D&reserved=0>

 

From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2020 3:47 PM
To: Ahmed Yousry Ibrahim Hussien <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked]
Cc: Yasser Elsayed <[email-masked]>
Subject: Fwd: [#1510553] - Conversation with Aya Alsersy

External email sender, please take precaution.

Hi Team,

 Problem Statement: Refund not processed 
 Order Date : 18/08/2020

 Order ID: 2000072706
 Tracking ID: R824295

RMA: 40015117
 Assistance Required: Need Urgent Refund

 Issue Description: As per customer the return has been collected however 
refund not processed so kindly check and process the RMA: 40015117on priority 
basis.

 Regards,
 Shafeeque

View ticket <https://support.r2slogistics.com/portal/ticket/10481>
 Reply to this email if you have any questions or clarifications.
Regards,
R2S Logistics Support Team.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1513528