Subject: Hm, no writing activity last week?
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 19:42:49 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
SEPTEMBER 13 &#45; SEPTEMBER 19

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Uh oh. It looks like you had no writing activity with Grammarly last week. Please check to see that you're still logged in so we can send you your latest stats and awesome achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
 1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1df84b9dc191bed0bacc1d161e13fa76e86526e2ca427e395f19b2630aa29f00ce2293eb868f738836e997da06380b51df555ff6dc25c111ebf7b3009f1e8c5 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1df84b9dc191bed0bacc1d161e13fa76e86526e2ca427e395f19b2630aa29f00ce2293eb868f738836e997da06380b51df555ff6dc25c111ebf7b3009f1e8c5 
&rsaquo;

Productivity 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1df84b9dc191bed557cf6767c86786f7d58e42ef737e91b876706f2b095bc29e27d56b7aeb6fa931c39b643263608e15e92e3fa6198c08e3cd8f3c67cbfc704 
logged in .

 

0
 word checked

 

 

 

 

Aug 29 05 Sep 12 19

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1df84b9dc191bed557cf6767c86786f7d58e42ef737e91b876706f2b095bc29e27d56b7aeb6fa931c39b643263608e15e92e3fa6198c08e3cd8f3c67cbfc704 
logged in .

 

0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Aug 29 05 Sep 12 19

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1df84b9dc191bed557cf6767c86786f7d58e42ef737e91b876706f2b095bc29e27d56b7aeb6fa931c39b643263608e15e92e3fa6198c08e3cd8f3c67cbfc704 
logged in .

 

0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Aug 29 05 Sep 12 19

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1df84b9dc191bed165002e0a8ee1867fbdafe0184b2e21915f47e34a123bc6085a26367fea868dba5af0feaccaafe3cc7b92f653feac42a 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1df84b9dc191bed43795689e46f5fdc99bb2c3da2e900513a317a5821f1c56861b66aee8e33f7ac672ed8c6dab8ff9d2206407cde5c47c7321d008981c3e7a7 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1df84b9dc191bed43795689e46f5fdc99bb2c3da2e900513a317a5821f1c56861b66aee8e33f7ac672ed8c6dab8ff9d2206407cde5c47c7321d008981c3e7a7 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
 this week's stories & tips

Writing

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1df84b9dc191bed62aea366357f228a30eb300669e9656aea364d88eaa0fe822a668fa978f6ac44112ecae550826edb7e3f441fb0936205db5e00a73a570fce 
How to Write a Thesis Paper for College 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1df84b9dc191bed62aea366357f228a30eb300669e9656aea364d88eaa0fe822a668fa978f6ac44112ecae550826edb7e3f441fb0936205db5e00a73a570fce 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Trends

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1df84b9dc191bed81e7dc5bcaffeabb3e927f2f6f64a6029ce14800e4d3bf94191e1538962938de9805a93318de155e1f86f33f19ae198cd1f7da2ff8fd6e74 
How to Create a Style Guide for Your Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1df84b9dc191bed81e7dc5bcaffeabb3e927f2f6f64a6029ce14800e4d3bf94191e1538962938de9805a93318de155e1f86f33f19ae198cd1f7da2ff8fd6e74 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Trends

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1df84b9dc191bed4d912b19e7c3c82e6773f3a808615ee98a56c918b4a5cb1c52f299b24c0fefa6a0e53b6d6551460af1bf6be83de302f2f07322aff7e40fcb 
How College Students Can Effectively Communicate Boundaries 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1df84b9dc191bed4d912b19e7c3c82e6773f3a808615ee98a56c918b4a5cb1c52f299b24c0fefa6a0e53b6d6551460af1bf6be83de302f2f07322aff7e40fcb 
&rsaquo; 

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1df84b9dc191bed90c37a2a71acfd209e2a5cc7b14597bd20abe0af063c33013d69c776565e17d969bd4802515229ce270754735f4b74f20b448d2b5b40c663 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1df84b9dc191bed90c37a2a71acfd209e2a5cc7b14597bd20abe0af063c33013d69c776565e17d969bd4802515229ce270754735f4b74f20b448d2b5b40c663 

Great ideas get lost in bad emails.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1df84b9dc191bed90c37a2a71acfd209e2a5cc7b14597bd20abe0af063c33013d69c776565e17d969bd4802515229ce270754735f4b74f20b448d2b5b40c663 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1df84b9dc191bed90c37a2a71acfd209e2a5cc7b14597bd20abe0af063c33013d69c776565e17d969bd4802515229ce270754735f4b74f20b448d2b5b40c663 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1df84b9dc191bedf877213b4be686f380d56bde7187e76d236dbcaedff4ddfe0feedadfb0d56cbcd953d75512a52036d289bd9d087f03c1 
Activate  

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1df84b9dc191bed298b9a82018f3116f96323a031f637dff250ad22b0229b18b550cbc9e3f9b0f6e06b8623d531229e0cc39f70706a5af995497fb285e03cc2 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1df84b9dc191bed4d8afcef692cdd5a457dc07135e1245897a986699e747a378db06738999db744dbb82ce3572a86670b7047f4f74b9d4199c9754c0fa611db 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1df84b9dc191bed69d7da242bc7eb95244fce729b1825264d9b7bdd8bf673d9a8029a6639de075576248ef9179479a089c7c8bee69ce3a0b4da623d8b8ce140 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1df84b9dc191bedba73985600fe24b6aad5da4b2a2b3e9224eab836bf1ff06f135632c934a74d36809efbd5c9024619c3d3cfb79cb4236a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1df84b9dc191bed1fd1cfac0b91bd9620ac478ba7f2747c54eedf70ce1a3eb002c75571a7ddb6453a1c501f17323885aa055301207af942 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1df84b9dc191bed4c8993edb3a3ba5ce36276d49e87c0d8f1046403bb763002f6d824fa72e5e8b31ce7a821d9f090b648c43d54338aa974 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1df84b9dc191bed9dda40d7c385344385364b83a745828e393e47ad72fd22b64f7a2fba1a1cd06bf7642a0a5ff9942b27843dca118dd876 

 https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1df84b9dc191bed69d7da242bc7eb95244fce729b1825264d9b7bdd8bf673d9a8029a6639de075576248ef9179479a089c7c8bee69ce3a0b4da623d8b8ce140 
 Upgrade to Grammarly Premium      
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1df84b9dc191bed48907db99842b22fb75c5e9b96f5911c95cfd00b474122e1b59f979ecdef0d839bf15fe4363aea6819323c7d83c7df11c1772f348217384f 
 Learn more  

 
 https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6e9bdcbfc28855e57c8f9f6703397ad6e0d7d25ddb4c17389f39207cd0522cf11ee2eca6cc3b46c2e7a3e9991e8cabfcda6edfcb1de3a34202e2919f35b43b7d2aa1d4de7c699a123adf426a16baaa4490d4c302ebfff2e0 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1df84b9dc191bed7a9ff6e1d1d58821c401217c9471fddf0fa440a2918c84de872bbc8f497dad24e1c0a50fab40fc80db5f64efedb305427a491a7765016d46 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1df84b9dc191bed7a9ff6e1d1d58821c401217c9471fddf0fa440a2918c84de872bbc8f497dad24e1c0a50fab40fc80db5f64efedb305427a491a7765016d46 
Unsubscribe 
 
  We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104