Subject: Ticket Assigned - مؤسسة سعود حميد الحربي للحراسات الامنية
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2020 07:17:44 +0000

Hi Algaili Abdelbagee Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  مؤسسة سعود حميد الحربي للحراسات الامنية السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

السادة / ادارة سنتربوينت                        تحية طيبة

نتشرف نحن مؤسسة سعود حميد الحربي للحراسات الأمنية الخاصة في تقديم عروضنا
لتأمين حراسة امنية ثابتة ومتحركة، حيث بأننا أحد الشركات الوطنية والتي تعمل
في مجال الحراسات والخدمات الأمنية ومزاولة جميع خدمات الامن، الحاصلة على
جميع التراخيص الحكومية بما فيها ترخيص وزارة الداخلية والأمن العام. (رقم
السجل التجاري: 2050106675)، ورقم الترخيص الأمني:496.

ويتم تقديم الخدمات وفق المعايير المطلوبة، واختيار أفضل حراس الامن، ولدينا
عملاء في جميع أنحاء المملكة العربية السعودية من شركات كبرى ومطاعم ومراكز
تجارية وفنادق، وأبراج ومصانع ومدارس وغيرها.

حيث نتميز تأمين حراس أمن ومشرفين ميدانيين أصحاب خبرة في هذا المجال،
بالإضافة الى دخولهم دورات تعليمية للتعامل مع العملاء وزوار المنشأة وتنظيم
دخول وخروج السيارات مجهزين بأجهزة اتصال لاسلكي وذلك تحت متابعة من غرفة
عمليات مجهزة بالكامل.

We are Saud Hameed Alharbi Establishment for security guards, we are
honored to present our offer to secure a security guards, as we are one of
the national companies that work in field of guards and security services
and provide all security services , and we have obtain all government
licenses, including the license of ministry of Interior and public security
(C.R. No:2050106675) and security lic:496.

And our services are provided according to the required standards and
selecting security guards with high quality.so we have clients all over
Saudi Arabia (companies -hospital-schools-building-restaurant, commercial
center, factories etc.)

 We are excellent by providing security guards and Field supervisors with
experience in this field.

Additionally, we gave all security guards a course with specialists to
learn and then hire them and also hire who have experience, like experience
of organization with visitors, cars entering and exiting, and we have Using
Best Modern Technology for Security Personnel also wireless communication
device with every security guards. and all under completed supervision in
our operation room.

*للتواصل: إدارة التسويق:*

ابومعاذ / ابوسعود

البريد الإلكتروني: [email-masked]    & [email-masked]

رقم الجوال للتواصل: 0532879997/0535049492

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1495046