Subject: Uh oh – you might be logged out.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 22:37:43 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
SEPTEMBER 06 &#45; SEPTEMBER 12

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
 1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2723f3f525ce743e660900586f78be3d6c916cd9fde0403adbf4cd91acc8681aa356017e260cdbf24fb3d753ba8b7e394c5bdd490098b987cc4fde04aea4fa73 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2723f3f525ce743e660900586f78be3d6c916cd9fde0403adbf4cd91acc8681aa356017e260cdbf24fb3d753ba8b7e394c5bdd490098b987cc4fde04aea4fa73 
&rsaquo;

Productivity 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2723f3f525ce743e5e38f61d30326b47793b1d64ca84b2766711af7fcf6169b8767e3850197152fecedf2311ae7e842815f8e3dd586de20d15f38d5838c561ea 
logged in .

 

0
 word checked

 

 

 

 

Aug 22 29 Sep 05 12

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2723f3f525ce743e5e38f61d30326b47793b1d64ca84b2766711af7fcf6169b8767e3850197152fecedf2311ae7e842815f8e3dd586de20d15f38d5838c561ea 
logged in .

 

0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Aug 22 29 Sep 05 12

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2723f3f525ce743e5e38f61d30326b47793b1d64ca84b2766711af7fcf6169b8767e3850197152fecedf2311ae7e842815f8e3dd586de20d15f38d5838c561ea 
logged in .

 

0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Aug 22 29 Sep 05 12

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2723f3f525ce743e1944831101901c6d26173310de5d2e2ab7ac8c85026875b1fd32c88c3de8c6793e3fa9590d159989b51118df2d84747f 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2723f3f525ce743ee92bfb153fc23d42e87e9be1fec30aeb0b77ac070af8b96a1dd17e4dd1679c22f2aecf2fdd80b86e7640ad69060bc6a21816e96be615072d 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2723f3f525ce743ee92bfb153fc23d42e87e9be1fec30aeb0b77ac070af8b96a1dd17e4dd1679c22f2aecf2fdd80b86e7640ad69060bc6a21816e96be615072d 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
 this week's stories & tips

How To

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a033d10180bde865e2b5fee45f7c655ee35a1022724dd9fdd5e6ec9eadb5c19764e38875ef787c789383086e0ef0b3c0da4fb7e9ae8251d0bfe84503f74e6fbc 
How to Write a Persuasive Essay 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a033d10180bde865e2b5fee45f7c655ee35a1022724dd9fdd5e6ec9eadb5c19764e38875ef787c789383086e0ef0b3c0da4fb7e9ae8251d0bfe84503f74e6fbc 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Inspiration

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a033d10180bde8653ce307a3e49addb2c3a40911d192013f7c89517d675a8962a4cdf9f147d939a6cb881de580c91dccf45cd4b4a8aa456d4a8dcc971428aa91 
30 Writing Tips to Make Writing Easier 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a033d10180bde8653ce307a3e49addb2c3a40911d192013f7c89517d675a8962a4cdf9f147d939a6cb881de580c91dccf45cd4b4a8aa456d4a8dcc971428aa91 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Product

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a033d10180bde86513dec65ff6f6e4c7160f9e055fc7524e60f46fe091d0f4a82c1926dafcb7c5d4a256ead5e110d291a1f75e67b0b190bd95c901800dda5b00 
How to Ensure Your Writing Is Concise and Clear | Grammarly Spotlight 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a033d10180bde86513dec65ff6f6e4c7160f9e055fc7524e60f46fe091d0f4a82c1926dafcb7c5d4a256ead5e110d291a1f75e67b0b190bd95c901800dda5b00 
&rsaquo; 

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2723f3f525ce743ec9da2c1951d24368bdcdf379169978df658b0cc7576febc090cab5482dcba4c34dca4443de29697395f1f4aa91b14bf03ae4858b182fdcfb 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2723f3f525ce743ec9da2c1951d24368bdcdf379169978df658b0cc7576febc090cab5482dcba4c34dca4443de29697395f1f4aa91b14bf03ae4858b182fdcfb 

Establish a trusted brand <br class="hide"> footprint by enabling your entire team to produce <br class="hide"> consistent, on-brand writing.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2723f3f525ce743ec9da2c1951d24368bdcdf379169978df658b0cc7576febc090cab5482dcba4c34dca4443de29697395f1f4aa91b14bf03ae4858b182fdcfb 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2723f3f525ce743ec9da2c1951d24368bdcdf379169978df658b0cc7576febc090cab5482dcba4c34dca4443de29697395f1f4aa91b14bf03ae4858b182fdcfb 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2723f3f525ce743e81455b6f738fffa880927ad947b198aef82b21984f631f33775e7d69f3d322448fc93aa549254bf812454acd4db3d67e 
Activate  

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2723f3f525ce743e26b4eeec2ed5300c2ccf07172938921b22c27fa9a307c4ceb01c2722ea20320bdef9b38da591a3fb9acdd88437313ef44622db7e1bcf0270 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2723f3f525ce743e30d44ea8453591e40aee090db6b3c81f3cf84b3d2e428785cc93a02fd08cd09557991564625c2b44631e4b0e2a863405f2e88f2be7907539 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2723f3f525ce743ec0075dbca43dffe5b53a958d6575ced11ed55b57273565acb8fb99e5b21c5b88e54ca3c573cc2a90fe28d16023a04f3685865734215eddb2 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2723f3f525ce743e358751b5be3a913dfa359d9ff2756afeb32721f9003f26212c313745762bf538989cd76401591f529efa66da30749cb6 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2723f3f525ce743e722feb7dc1c9167ffdbe8e688fd944f6f2fa70eff5b2fc8a8de22bbcacf3ad5c277971f187d47c706586a1c773fd0956 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2723f3f525ce743ea62d3809a612f3f79355eed170b0d7fb62b84d5eebd70d84ed901e62ead5737bc90bd749b8224574262b8c2580cd77bb 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2723f3f525ce743eae4b29a3d6a4d9c1a75ae17900ac3491b76b8d222e4daf81c11055d291e02149714b5fde5f8ce0e863852600dcda0eb8 

 https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2723f3f525ce743ec0075dbca43dffe5b53a958d6575ced11ed55b57273565acb8fb99e5b21c5b88e54ca3c573cc2a90fe28d16023a04f3685865734215eddb2 
 Upgrade to Grammarly Premium      
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2723f3f525ce743e07dcd42b926941e7e0dfaae82af2364b12699216b3f250a930179626c0ce9bcca723aaf2e53e4387c558fda9f68ecfdef456858a6cd65fa8 
 Learn more  

 
 https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3a2afb5da42a1cd8627c1a090c72808bf7368b1a0fb08a2fb2caa6d9628687fcde4114732abe873bbc9f3ac1bd62746cc1fce1bc3f7425702ed087d44c07fb078c02c0ecbefff31b64127dcdd39de20a56318b30653fe326 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2723f3f525ce743efb6dda71d81d4c9b7738ddc8c9e705f48df22a0ee2958612b44e93529308d19947b9843cc290d18600fc207308a3e75d7db33d1ba6162fe1 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2723f3f525ce743efb6dda71d81d4c9b7738ddc8c9e705f48df22a0ee2958612b44e93529308d19947b9843cc290d18600fc207308a3e75d7db33d1ba6162fe1 
Unsubscribe 
 
  We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104