Subject: Looks like you didn't have any writing activity last week.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 18:35:01 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2801a184b3f6c9a1cfd16486d027646188f50f4991a2f635a2e1a9b0505083c17caed7a53ae6c71e070ff4b9b2a81fedeb7d49f0e13a70e47994a0ce71652c84 
Visit My Editor &rarr; 

 
AUGUST 23 &#45; AUGUST 29

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
 1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2801a184b3f6c9a13ea12329b6dbd7865b452f7688713cba206b48485d1f46cb85c3d041d0a93f8132bb4a12db0b1dc44fa910d04a18760ec7088153f3422b53 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2801a184b3f6c9a13ea12329b6dbd7865b452f7688713cba206b48485d1f46cb85c3d041d0a93f8132bb4a12db0b1dc44fa910d04a18760ec7088153f3422b53 
&rsaquo;

Productivity 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2801a184b3f6c9a1cfd16486d027646188f50f4991a2f635a2e1a9b0505083c17caed7a53ae6c71e070ff4b9b2a81fedeb7d49f0e13a70e47994a0ce71652c84 
logged in .

 

0
 word checked

 

 

 

 

Aug 08 15 Aug 22 29

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2801a184b3f6c9a1cfd16486d027646188f50f4991a2f635a2e1a9b0505083c17caed7a53ae6c71e070ff4b9b2a81fedeb7d49f0e13a70e47994a0ce71652c84 
logged in .

 

0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Aug 08 15 Aug 22 29

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2801a184b3f6c9a1cfd16486d027646188f50f4991a2f635a2e1a9b0505083c17caed7a53ae6c71e070ff4b9b2a81fedeb7d49f0e13a70e47994a0ce71652c84 
logged in .

 

0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Aug 08 15 Aug 22 29

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2801a184b3f6c9a176968f0f0e21d0bddf2e51fb245039ff272bda27e981675357262bf4a0c5d3599709fd16b513d6e93db014f7b0eddefa 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2801a184b3f6c9a1c02c6dcdb39c0e5fd84318d7e2154dcf58099637e899c7f8e3685640638918ccce309a48eff689b1b14dd22282ea2a13ac9d59a2b5b54664 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2801a184b3f6c9a1c02c6dcdb39c0e5fd84318d7e2154dcf58099637e899c7f8e3685640638918ccce309a48eff689b1b14dd22282ea2a13ac9d59a2b5b54664 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
 this week's stories & tips

Product

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2801a184b3f6c9a186fb9e32150d6e32335d4aeb2ca464e7d4e75f6136e1ff27b5c7a6b2b3b1545808621867c6bc3584aa046b16214d7ff2d372fcaf374d5892 
How Grammarly Helps You Hone the Delivery of Your Writing | Grammarly Spotlight 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2801a184b3f6c9a186fb9e32150d6e32335d4aeb2ca464e7d4e75f6136e1ff27b5c7a6b2b3b1545808621867c6bc3584aa046b16214d7ff2d372fcaf374d5892 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2801a184b3f6c9a121862c5f37d579daacd5dedad8a29812b490e39d3e73fb11df2701e24050c9f4185bb44413537b04231d9b8c38badd0a6426d2cbf9fbcfdc 
How Consistency Is Critical to Work Communication 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2801a184b3f6c9a121862c5f37d579daacd5dedad8a29812b490e39d3e73fb11df2701e24050c9f4185bb44413537b04231d9b8c38badd0a6426d2cbf9fbcfdc 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2801a184b3f6c9a1752ca7357fdfff7c3bf7c2c197df8d204b501ee04387bdca124a93e687500f7233859d85cc083828802636018e8cbce6b2901d86f1069169 
Beware of These Common Consistency Issues in Writing 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2801a184b3f6c9a1752ca7357fdfff7c3bf7c2c197df8d204b501ee04387bdca124a93e687500f7233859d85cc083828802636018e8cbce6b2901d86f1069169 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2801a184b3f6c9a1dce33aaa9ca6b1940961111bbc0b71e3eb0381defa0f0188854a0ed3d88999c0d4147983bcb7bc78ba2e5ca7a23dfc7af674a4fa3e6d460e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2801a184b3f6c9a1dce33aaa9ca6b1940961111bbc0b71e3eb0381defa0f0188854a0ed3d88999c0d4147983bcb7bc78ba2e5ca7a23dfc7af674a4fa3e6d460e 

Transform your team&rsquo;s <br class="hide"> communication into a <br class="hide"> competitive advantage with Grammarly Business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2801a184b3f6c9a1dce33aaa9ca6b1940961111bbc0b71e3eb0381defa0f0188854a0ed3d88999c0d4147983bcb7bc78ba2e5ca7a23dfc7af674a4fa3e6d460e 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2801a184b3f6c9a1dce33aaa9ca6b1940961111bbc0b71e3eb0381defa0f0188854a0ed3d88999c0d4147983bcb7bc78ba2e5ca7a23dfc7af674a4fa3e6d460e 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2801a184b3f6c9a108af266497ca3a403857f156761eeaad93f9573ef58b93e20b6541d77313c959e6e99bbb5f5d9ec6f42b2128fbe18abd 
Activate  

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2801a184b3f6c9a1cb6c5c5b46015cb9e2f44dd405b2154fdc523bde5800bf16a0ee4a22bc152865a853b45c07958997dc3146df796893d15bc5e2cf9a939936 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2801a184b3f6c9a1a7837e193ec84f5fadb7bcc5211cefa5f70247e64929ec16f34bdacd18b0cc0ddcb08d6b8fa8b2d71bc92ab21130a7f9bf626bf6bd97ea66 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2801a184b3f6c9a118f55ca68955458ff1367b1487ed86b7c00b25b010604bca386fdaadadecfccdee4bc4cbad2e2d80f2f68818a541d7c1d04945c07ecaff7e 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2801a184b3f6c9a1b08ee36d5ef1dfed4d1c9224586bfb7389249b5675c766da53a1c2eca4c347ef01b24e56eebd0d8889d1c3272506e45b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2801a184b3f6c9a15b0ba2904655080b708fcdedda982bc4a267aded16ca44452d087727242be2fc932ee634e9587eabeb335864816a0f1d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2801a184b3f6c9a184edf7d2aceb2f8e42e18cfee3d6f26b7021ed796cb3bd0c254fe189d2b805c2532ecf4b311131020d9e29b8d7d67139 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2801a184b3f6c9a1c92e83adead2dfc1a9d1c006b904db3d1b0cd93a1a325877e9518a70ebbb4d44979171cbeb84e4d050fa8ef42dfe8b89 

 https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2801a184b3f6c9a118f55ca68955458ff1367b1487ed86b7c00b25b010604bca386fdaadadecfccdee4bc4cbad2e2d80f2f68818a541d7c1d04945c07ecaff7e 
 Upgrade to Grammarly Premium      
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2801a184b3f6c9a1d491eff5166f4c4065edfcd5c25ecc975729d1042ad793dc40048cdf0183449faf38ba47dec53630620276efd54ab52713a5810ef6a8776d 
 Learn more  

 
 https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e215c7e9f0de3e16f4205982d816c8c2f25bec34dd86e8c789d6cc2d053c013d0ed360d36bf96e41f2184785a3f22e6918e2f1a740b66cdedd685abb6180905bf5935aa6ff02ca487a86d7bdf6524ab67c1cbf20fd4797ee 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2801a184b3f6c9a1a8c4ec7187b0050cb56dc6ccf24118468bdfb9bd60c91ffcc39d5d3f00ea65fae0c1d06783d51ae07e8d7a2c13e2fc4b113a7e5e40e0338b 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2801a184b3f6c9a1a8c4ec7187b0050cb56dc6ccf24118468bdfb9bd60c91ffcc39d5d3f00ea65fae0c1d06783d51ae07e8d7a2c13e2fc4b113a7e5e40e0338b 
Unsubscribe 
 
  We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104