Subject: Ticket Assigned - Edible Spoon
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2020 11:59:33 +0000

Hi Algaili Abdelbagee Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Edible Spoon Dear sir,mam,

Greetings from M H Sales India - Supplier & Manufacturer,

Kindly find the Edible Spoon(Table & Desert only). Edible spoons are a
blend of multigrain flour, binding agents (i.e salt and water),natural
Indian spices and natural flavours.They are 100% natural and
biodegradable with no added preservatives,sugar or artificial
flavours.

Available Flavors as :

1-Carom Touch

2-Piri Piri Punch

3-Black Treasure

4-Spice Hunter

5-Cruncy Vanilla

6-Choco Lust

Pl  let us know of  any requirement .

Thanks and Regards

M.H Sales

Lal Masjid Moradabad Gate Chandausi Sambhal Uttar Pradesh India

Pin - 244412 - Old Pin 202412 Cell - 91+ 7055460008 , 91+ 9997423025 ,

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1436616