Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + 40% Off Premium
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 18:46:35 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=897ebfd1ba9470df980b2ea7a85a527ff18ef51e204c069bf97b86729497147e290ef2dc6579b458a8fca4de3d6fb699134ca8801c1e419f837af48d08660510 
Visit My Editor &rarr; 

 
AUGUST 16 &#45; AUGUST 22

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
 1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da266df3a8a41c0f2c2bb8e1bebb21b367867c3fb85cec17088b60aeaa0d9fc5867b1914664e36fd2be0e6702cadde0c125769a8b0edbe62c0d0218af7097716 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da266df3a8a41c0f2c2bb8e1bebb21b367867c3fb85cec17088b60aeaa0d9fc5867b1914664e36fd2be0e6702cadde0c125769a8b0edbe62c0d0218af7097716 
&rsaquo;

Productivity 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=897ebfd1ba9470df980b2ea7a85a527ff18ef51e204c069bf97b86729497147e290ef2dc6579b458a8fca4de3d6fb699134ca8801c1e419f837af48d08660510 
logged in .

 

0
 word checked

 

 

 

 

Aug 01 08 Aug 15 22

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=897ebfd1ba9470df980b2ea7a85a527ff18ef51e204c069bf97b86729497147e290ef2dc6579b458a8fca4de3d6fb699134ca8801c1e419f837af48d08660510 
logged in .

 

0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Aug 01 08 Aug 15 22

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=897ebfd1ba9470df980b2ea7a85a527ff18ef51e204c069bf97b86729497147e290ef2dc6579b458a8fca4de3d6fb699134ca8801c1e419f837af48d08660510 
logged in .

 

0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Aug 01 08 Aug 15 22

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da266df3a8a41c0fcd3854a5adc77388684cd4a0906e7db9e3a49a0b499cd2381dbcbdff1eba070dcc78a80f6548f00c2acdb7f6029729a6 

 
 
<strong>Final Days: </strong>Upgrade by August 27 and get 40% OFF a full year of Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da266df3a8a41c0f4801d4edd1834ad36ead09295a9987074ebe552d0344b72efbe13eca0d6c7845c6c993b031e6cd1a9c672d052b25e5f2f6e95d082c7dacaa 
Claim this Offer 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da266df3a8a41c0f4801d4edd1834ad36ead09295a9987074ebe552d0344b72efbe13eca0d6c7845c6c993b031e6cd1a9c672d052b25e5f2f6e95d082c7dacaa 

40% OFF

 

 
 this week's stories & tips

Grammar Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9793d0eb1564a2422770644661c1c4e6674cefc19b45366f5f9aebcf8decd18cb961b3e1ccba60ddb86a6dea664f6058171b3ec30146a0346a38c6ff87f2fd65 
Why Consistency Is Key to Your Writing 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9793d0eb1564a2422770644661c1c4e6674cefc19b45366f5f9aebcf8decd18cb961b3e1ccba60ddb86a6dea664f6058171b3ec30146a0346a38c6ff87f2fd65 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Trends

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9793d0eb1564a24237efd132d507259018a3891338bc238717ee560afaeb49a8b75a4512e2da0b794428e178b0ba43ee998d2e453cbba73947406fa42a388c70 
How to Structure the Distance Learning School Day 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9793d0eb1564a24237efd132d507259018a3891338bc238717ee560afaeb49a8b75a4512e2da0b794428e178b0ba43ee998d2e453cbba73947406fa42a388c70 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Company

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9793d0eb1564a242cd96e40a88557b6dd8ab82b32920e3ddfbf94011c97e9593162618190f00655380e9ecdfc58a91b243fbf55a9845b8c0842ad516c248ebb1 
How The Water Project Delivers Impact Using Grammarly’s Tailored Offer for Nonprofits and NGOs 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9793d0eb1564a242cd96e40a88557b6dd8ab82b32920e3ddfbf94011c97e9593162618190f00655380e9ecdfc58a91b243fbf55a9845b8c0842ad516c248ebb1 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da266df3a8a41c0f316c5e38f472f2ada1da8a88e1a451584ece3a984872046b64be3b36f636b1fa55b2fdd875f1865be41353c89819ed0a6d5535efb97472c7 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da266df3a8a41c0f316c5e38f472f2ada1da8a88e1a451584ece3a984872046b64be3b36f636b1fa55b2fdd875f1865be41353c89819ed0a6d5535efb97472c7 

It's not just what you say. How you say it matters, too. Help your team strike the right tone with Grammarly Business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da266df3a8a41c0f316c5e38f472f2ada1da8a88e1a451584ece3a984872046b64be3b36f636b1fa55b2fdd875f1865be41353c89819ed0a6d5535efb97472c7 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da266df3a8a41c0f316c5e38f472f2ada1da8a88e1a451584ece3a984872046b64be3b36f636b1fa55b2fdd875f1865be41353c89819ed0a6d5535efb97472c7 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da266df3a8a41c0f228d6108d0ec242a9471a82a2f0946f3cc9ca94f5fdf868a96cef246b74d249443474554f1a2f70fe8db74aac495e466 
Activate  

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da266df3a8a41c0f6ee4d486d225d3da58723a4c89f55d1b81ab29f26457376ee8a14bb43a3328a43072086b710dcf7250d5b1206e286e953db4f017202074ea 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da266df3a8a41c0fc91d3f9633b8badf3a369177dba6e5dd3ec653a1b96c7937eb6a8b1c884e243cf82eb8ada3b9b01ff19b432228ef12147c0975690cfbdcff 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da266df3a8a41c0f47bfc7b2adf4413127c3618a65cb766afa969cf38619aefbeaf8afc3c65804146a0c05e04a4dd9205566f5b46fb0e6ce8695edca3f08b429 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da266df3a8a41c0f8ff39786e1e575d08739516e2d29b3ccbcb769de0fc461bca4da60ac9d1540532076dc044cf470f4cff42d8cbe0cdc3d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da266df3a8a41c0f98529c3a38b3ed84bb8f6ca0e495904301b276014438499fab16e2e2949f17051be05aebe4ab98ab0619e216b1bcf303 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da266df3a8a41c0f1725b16916c86d59e187d6f1279d5d6ed23371d32dfee93783737b4f359ff0a321d746adad99cc3d200cffec47fb5c1b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da266df3a8a41c0f8fd112f47888db96bf10213aba751171644bda911c859d779fab7ff74751e8d108a44e1827d31e5f5763c40544aa3cd4 

 https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da266df3a8a41c0f47bfc7b2adf4413127c3618a65cb766afa969cf38619aefbeaf8afc3c65804146a0c05e04a4dd9205566f5b46fb0e6ce8695edca3f08b429 
 Upgrade to Grammarly Premium      
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da266df3a8a41c0f524360b27ae2d359541fe44c969c7cb14d1abba82465a9983f41050032b9d385436739050fec6b821990df454aa4a7837b27a3682d9acdd6 
 Learn more  

 
 https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=487ec9ff662c2ae58000c36fa687e2abad8ea7b3f3fa9af6d29308a77ef93d6d931476d380ac8ea6c26afd8e3101b4fa2e23fab679540235d6b8dacf59856ceba59fde55c52b0c68249e7926b752905051aed4b9afde561a 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da266df3a8a41c0f293cefb09b0a002e484decbb2c94b01c32a01f7f98309cb9963c75454ee42f2a04eba9c792bc09c95eff008954a0ac124cdc95789efc84a7 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da266df3a8a41c0f293cefb09b0a002e484decbb2c94b01c32a01f7f98309cb9963c75454ee42f2a04eba9c792bc09c95eff008954a0ac124cdc95789efc84a7 
Unsubscribe 
 
  We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104