Subject: We're not seeing any activity from last week.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 16:42:19 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad666403091d4d5ec66346988e83be7f1d772d8dd3fad19aabe891c9845067bb740e846cb7a26b43164a32b435bfb0b95c8e7eb508286fd392f49d143 
Visit My Editor &rarr; 

 
AUGUST 02 &#45; AUGUST 08

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
 1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad666403014233ffdb93de6767b3a07a342afd09003ec8c0c49d364fad62dd93f029b633ad2265df8010ce038a434f3e5ff8272e2a1c1a1195e334617 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad666403014233ffdb93de6767b3a07a342afd09003ec8c0c49d364fad62dd93f029b633ad2265df8010ce038a434f3e5ff8272e2a1c1a1195e334617 
&rsaquo;

Productivity 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad666403091d4d5ec66346988e83be7f1d772d8dd3fad19aabe891c9845067bb740e846cb7a26b43164a32b435bfb0b95c8e7eb508286fd392f49d143 
logged in .

 

0
 word checked

 

 

 

 

Jul 18 25 Aug 01 08

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad666403091d4d5ec66346988e83be7f1d772d8dd3fad19aabe891c9845067bb740e846cb7a26b43164a32b435bfb0b95c8e7eb508286fd392f49d143 
logged in .

 

0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Jul 18 25 Aug 01 08

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad666403091d4d5ec66346988e83be7f1d772d8dd3fad19aabe891c9845067bb740e846cb7a26b43164a32b435bfb0b95c8e7eb508286fd392f49d143 
logged in .

 

0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Jul 18 25 Aug 01 08

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad6664030d36db71287074d06efefa7105c94376ab570df3ce72bb163f028e40c823267605a6028b340c45acae78355e11e9d11db 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad66640301363ec3d4b4909d3ad8510104fe66b7fb58229800bc1917f52c3aa7c2e8cc1e8985524936b4abcfe62b68bb049e5bc7546a4dd6f3bfeb2d2 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad66640301363ec3d4b4909d3ad8510104fe66b7fb58229800bc1917f52c3aa7c2e8cc1e8985524936b4abcfe62b68bb049e5bc7546a4dd6f3bfeb2d2 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
 this week's stories & tips

How To

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad666403041b3350c62c8c974460ac4930eb18cd28ccf807379c842fe4922529e94deb6258e02144648e5a3b3277d21121431524cc47f7afff0a1b021 
How to Take Feedback, Even When It’s Hard 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad666403041b3350c62c8c974460ac4930eb18cd28ccf807379c842fe4922529e94deb6258e02144648e5a3b3277d21121431524cc47f7afff0a1b021 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
How To

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad6664030bc78371f4cea111eb6d83147ff0683d74b864f0b8bffdc7be2d6209b6a75628a4a0f871fbe685bfe576e60cd8faa795824e72b543e00b57b 
How to Build Routines into Your Work Schedule 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad6664030bc78371f4cea111eb6d83147ff0683d74b864f0b8bffdc7be2d6209b6a75628a4a0f871fbe685bfe576e60cd8faa795824e72b543e00b57b 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
How To

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad6664030a01f6a62b68e326d19fb9644bb5b3379f5d957797362c0d1672a526ab8bb392e93edff22c04fe4a97743e11a0162c5f1ee1de852c6317bd3 
How to Give Difficult Feedback in Writing 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad6664030a01f6a62b68e326d19fb9644bb5b3379f5d957797362c0d1672a526ab8bb392e93edff22c04fe4a97743e11a0162c5f1ee1de852c6317bd3 
&rsaquo; 

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad6664030928c8b5eaef35400eb528bfaa0115c70807445f609d271ae4cfe9c918003ef6a0cdf581f0291f40ced9ba01e526f4e3f3fb00c50ff950c16 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad6664030928c8b5eaef35400eb528bfaa0115c70807445f609d271ae4cfe9c918003ef6a0cdf581f0291f40ced9ba01e526f4e3f3fb00c50ff950c16 

<strong>Does that email sound ok?</strong><br class="hide"> Help your team get a handle on tone. Their writing reflects your business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad6664030928c8b5eaef35400eb528bfaa0115c70807445f609d271ae4cfe9c918003ef6a0cdf581f0291f40ced9ba01e526f4e3f3fb00c50ff950c16 
Get Grammarly for Your Team 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad6664030928c8b5eaef35400eb528bfaa0115c70807445f609d271ae4cfe9c918003ef6a0cdf581f0291f40ced9ba01e526f4e3f3fb00c50ff950c16 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad666403094579e4d16c155797ae773cb1fac47f07659ba9cabd8fc8196ba6655afe50802ce198385f958a08a53fa590b37b3960d 
Activate  

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad6664030320f0fcb0af16357f9eb0a39393de71e59ca0eacd97605feeada453486d0a9a039a4ce56ae32fe15e2a54cca48660fb6a71dadf2a9ffdd73 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad66640304d038f324f0d4d7258d6b064c94076a3cebaf8c9366c3722fa2d20a811a21598b142867dddd672ba6219d83565146980ee1deef3631ed4e6 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad6664030a1702fb8a60866e82902d0fa048827a9c8b3e156f86aba66e254d62495f0fe3c78756e3469ae46218e0f86f5cd3bf988a8d27e6d8eceead7 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad66640301c16e96716c3c55f85af375e71444aae0e9cf1dadfbb4d0edd941be5ae0a61aa9bb7839e0a2555142e8cfc7927ed8450 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad66640303482050432639e433319b7a67689bc2f170a143b606a2529cac54145595e1c9d2e71abb0bec0768e9e153c53bf1d2ccb 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad6664030e9c2514cd69bb7bb2fafc1a416aa8a6fee37ddc0f8339b614c59678f7621a5ead639f73ac702857db006de989797759a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad6664030d880e7658501ff8bafcf2d4744498986d3676a5f9800f199f8f8d0ec864f766ca78bdb4e0ddd2c3048830ca34afa8891 

 https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad6664030a1702fb8a60866e82902d0fa048827a9c8b3e156f86aba66e254d62495f0fe3c78756e3469ae46218e0f86f5cd3bf988a8d27e6d8eceead7 
 Upgrade to Grammarly Premium      
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad6664030315c35ce24d496a721236fb3b381aa3d3497d2999f9cf056038d6af164925020d8743d384b850f2940a0f477be2d3648ede9c1af0e8cf5d8 
 Learn more  

 
 https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8148d15e42672ba1326cdde9fd7a09e43cae715b3b7d8ef0b478c307e924e082016790223c0c4e21f42b37a65475f54ec59e814351721437662dfc383deec93c0ced32da6754954db1023e4c43c952625719fd8d9e4f3112 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad6664030bdd5486f94828aaf3b71891a1be84382bdbfc497a9c9396dcea20a18bac84970a84d4d07f42874fbcf64fbfac2ea00bce4a91e13d4df36f1 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad6664030bdd5486f94828aaf3b71891a1be84382bdbfc497a9c9396dcea20a18bac84970a84d4d07f42874fbcf64fbfac2ea00bce4a91e13d4df36f1 
Unsubscribe 
 
  We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104