Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Delivery Status Notification (Failure)
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2020 19:49:02 +0000

Hi Algaili Abdelbagee Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Delivery Status Notification (Failure) ---------- رسالة مُعاد توجيهها ---------
من: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email-masked]>
التاريخ: سبت، 8 أغسطس، 2020 في 8:25 م
الموضوع: Delivery Status Notification (Failure)
إلى: <[email-masked]>

Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to [email-masked]* because the
address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.
LEARN MORE <https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser>
The response was:

550 5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please
try double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or unnecessary
spaces. Learn more at https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
be24sor11234197edb.17 - gsmtp

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Magedy Ahmed <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc:
Bcc:
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2020 20:25:04 +0400
Subject: رجاء حل المشكله ورجوع ما يثبت اموالي هذا بينان من ارمكس تثبت انها
اخذت شحنه مني الي سنتر بوينت سبلاش بلوزتين ولم احصل علي اي فاتوره با اموالي
للعلم انا دفعه كاش وهذه المشكله بقالها اكتر من اربع خمس اشخر برجاء حل
المشكله وارسال رساله لي باموالي علي رقمي او باي طريقه رقمي 0554116334 برجاء
حل المشكله
----- Message truncated -----

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1364224