Subject: Last Chance: 30% Off a Grammarly Premium Upgrade
From: "Grammarly" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 10:36:20 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Premium August 2019 Promo 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=98176d22b3dc8db871d376426bced30437080e7dc27cd9ca7351fb7c40b126bdeb6fa0ec80fd82499afe4d9090d08bada5a20ef26d8caa52dd1f0aa3fefb4eea 
Get 30% off Premium &rarr;  

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=98176d22b3dc8db871d376426bced30437080e7dc27cd9ca7351fb7c40b126bdeb6fa0ec80fd82499afe4d9090d08bada5a20ef26d8caa52dd1f0aa3fefb4eea 

This limited-time offer to save 30% on Grammarly Premium is almost over! Upgrade to Premium now to take your writing skills to the next level.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=98176d22b3dc8db871d376426bced30437080e7dc27cd9ca7351fb7c40b126bdeb6fa0ec80fd82499afe4d9090d08bada5a20ef26d8caa52dd1f0aa3fefb4eea 
Get 30% Off Premium 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=98176d22b3dc8db871d376426bced30437080e7dc27cd9ca7351fb7c40b126bdeb6fa0ec80fd82499afe4d9090d08bada5a20ef26d8caa52dd1f0aa3fefb4eea 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=98176d22b3dc8db86b70f51f2765a25a9f33277d1d5a080f2782a01a4da1f108febfebdad41bc948299358e8cabafce20ccd073b14b01cd9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=98176d22b3dc8db81522538e3f156f25cd07b382b9a5cf029a91286dfe101efaa3213262a996db134a3f2b1eb7f03f4c01022c84358bee9d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=98176d22b3dc8db8dde1d5a0fc579151bbf4b700860171ffeefe634926da1e4480ca1be3400cee2a87af3db1703424fa46e2cae19cebddb8 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=98176d22b3dc8db84caa83d9c23bb37b342dc1422267094f19b07fe260d55af2d7fd22ead8e74aeab9772572bf6617f1e503b57b4e2d7647 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=04bdbe912f831db4712dfa7bd8a2c00158b11a96fb18e4c5a0e583cb8ab1ebebc93fa250fd248bfa09a096487a81a8c956ba24552472253bf794aa8b498e988f87e774492be58e6f113e3237f928bebedc7dda4ae7691963 
View Web Version   ·  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=98176d22b3dc8db87c5218f8072d55d686712713d85d69bb30f78062de295380648b68ce26d08c73b16223752e066fa865cdad5fb22ce86b209657551644411f 
Email Preferences   ·  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=98176d22b3dc8db87c5218f8072d55d686712713d85d69bb30f78062de295380648b68ce26d08c73b16223752e066fa865cdad5fb22ce86b209657551644411f 
Unsubscribe 
 
You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.
 
© 2020 Grammarly, Inc., 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104