Subject: What Exactly Is Grammarly Premium?
From: "Grammarly" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 10:35:27 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

What Exactly is Grammarly Premium 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2c3d990169ad8b298335e7f7e6b267e8fb57f6d7942cea388125009db5b6b85196a770b461ae113447779a8555097d496251a7bc378a0ecd382d7f8f4973c802 
See Pricing &rarr;  

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2c3d990169ad8b298335e7f7e6b267e8fb57f6d7942cea388125009db5b6b85196a770b461ae113447779a8555097d496251a7bc378a0ecd382d7f8f4973c802 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2c3d990169ad8b298335e7f7e6b267e8fb57f6d7942cea388125009db5b6b85196a770b461ae113447779a8555097d496251a7bc378a0ecd382d7f8f4973c802 

Pro Features for Brilliant Writing
 
With a Grammarly Premium upgrade, you will have access to new checks and features. We've highlighted some of the most popular ones below.
 
&#32;Writing Style Settings*
 Customizable settings for business, academic,
 casual, and creative writing.
 
&#32;Word Choice Suggestions
 Vocabulary enhancements help you find the perfect word every time.
 
&#32;Sentence Structure
 Go deeper than grammar and keep your sentences smooth and easy to read.
 
&#32;Confidence Boosters
 Automatically eliminate hedging language to sound clear and confident.
 
&#32;Plagiarism Checker*
 Make sure your voice is original and identify
 passages that need citations.
 
 &#32;* Desktop Only

 
  
Premium Spotlights
Feature Explanations from our Blog

    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2c3d990169ad8b29aba31e9bb9fa1b98f20a903978f3e47c4df552c27498110c6d42b80a4b5c86545a466a79fd4d60611b7a61088185d55f 
Why Consistency Is Key to Your Writing
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2c3d990169ad8b29aba31e9bb9fa1b98f20a903978f3e47c4df552c27498110c6d42b80a4b5c86545a466a79fd4d60611b7a61088185d55f 
>
    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2c3d990169ad8b29e8b9b8f0693b434ed7635c600f609167fac4c79c6056a516125c59f37e11054e714c06b28d551af1d0561a779748f287 
When (and How) to Fix Sentence Fragments
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2c3d990169ad8b29e8b9b8f0693b434ed7635c600f609167fac4c79c6056a516125c59f37e11054e714c06b28d551af1d0561a779748f287 
>
    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2c3d990169ad8b29a39d393099a547bc10368cc93a9139e97c2b3d35c0c93442e92a82cb68b3384dfb6b04c6d89548942e31ad06ba5c1d07 
Why We're Great on LinkedIn
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2c3d990169ad8b29a39d393099a547bc10368cc93a9139e97c2b3d35c0c93442e92a82cb68b3384dfb6b04c6d89548942e31ad06ba5c1d07 
>
    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=df21ad73e3914389431ca1c828316b73b3d3d755cf75044ccf32bbd43b38c51f2b2ce33f7a5408d16f7d14cf86f1565f8a865489360880b7 
Why Hedging Language Undermines Your Writing
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=df21ad73e3914389431ca1c828316b73b3d3d755cf75044ccf32bbd43b38c51f2b2ce33f7a5408d16f7d14cf86f1565f8a865489360880b7 
>
    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=df21ad73e391438940b8cf8fd1a6a34f8d093862bf41979f1e99ff5b0b7cddc1f6c027a1585f049c919496520dbb42943ce6925157fd7142 
How to Learn New Words While Writing
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=df21ad73e391438940b8cf8fd1a6a34f8d093862bf41979f1e99ff5b0b7cddc1f6c027a1585f049c919496520dbb42943ce6925157fd7142 
>
    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=df21ad73e391438959c5d3b03358eccd468d6199b2fdd277228860f9742a79c59eeb8bb0d3a6820ed91feb7e1bf5e7f6702b5ff936154b1e 
Splitting Paragraphs for Easier Reading
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=df21ad73e391438959c5d3b03358eccd468d6199b2fdd277228860f9742a79c59eeb8bb0d3a6820ed91feb7e1bf5e7f6702b5ff936154b1e 
>

  
Ready to Upgrade?
3 Plan Types to Choose From

 
You can grab a monthly plan for $29.95 USD, a quarterly plan for $59.95 USD, or an annual plan for $139.95 USD.

If you break it all down, the annual plan is definitely the best value, working out to just $11.66 per month. Compared to a monthly plan, the annual plan saves you 61% over the course of a year.

Upgrade today and see what you can do with the power of polished, professional communication.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2c3d990169ad8b298335e7f7e6b267e8fb57f6d7942cea388125009db5b6b85196a770b461ae113447779a8555097d496251a7bc378a0ecd382d7f8f4973c802 
Choose Your Plan 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=df21ad73e3914389a1ad9233b2673ab818435ebce6458a2acc0092adbe1138997222d169a4f5a740d92a1df4750b24664468ee93fc35aca2 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cf57432106a3707307996f846c219dbfee35fba5632c774fc0b27d70ad6ed2e1b90ae72ee81562ee4f3283254a01f2e6826dfdf33c79d708 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cf57432106a370737df3105e27b8f9b367cd489fd676959585632f002694ab3abf093da222af81612f689a4e9d1f1f34b6dc0f9cfe1185db 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cf57432106a37073ee28dba9df0a1d649b116513c6d314614bbcffea5f777b33d385846ea0fcb9e0badb5cadf378028e2a7e220674710e40 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7b873012167ecf47e08a853c7da4d5b236cf03ad007efe1456b861736f034f9b55868e0188dcdbd3414183c7b44822724c337b42e919227e122894d6a29466578b0bd4fe0ad2cd8ddc049e2b27cfb6fd6ffe9fab76899f0 
View Web Version   ·  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cf57432106a37073c95ed690ca3cb5a0ed9d98e828249689c06cc5660fce19f044834d3f7feabb7f8f613c9c5dcdd095615c350bf1911ccdc5426dc2feca47da 
Email Preferences   ·  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cf57432106a37073c95ed690ca3cb5a0ed9d98e828249689c06cc5660fce19f044834d3f7feabb7f8f613c9c5dcdd095615c350bf1911ccdc5426dc2feca47da 
Unsubscribe 
 
You received this explanation of Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive premium-related emails and offers via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.
 
© 2020 Grammarly, Inc., 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104