Subject: You + Grammarly = Ready for Action
From: "Grammarly" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 04:32:31 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly InsightsOpen for helpful details on how to get started. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=20fc2956cfb0e45f9d8c82b91c844958849f3fe8bcc3ea54974c00bc78072a103e381c72f95a492cdead7670f7f18d4619f88735b97ec033 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=20fc2956cfb0e45fde066eaaf4451326dd0370b81df2257eb41742143a9d421a5090de98c63af61275977ef71ec39d8db12ecee13e3cbfb2 

Write the Future
 
Writing opens a line of communication between you and other people. And when you commit to improving your writing, you open yourself up to better conversations, remarkable accomplishments, and healthier relationships. Grammarly will help you succeed.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=20fc2956cfb0e45fde066eaaf4451326dd0370b81df2257eb41742143a9d421a5090de98c63af61275977ef71ec39d8db12ecee13e3cbfb2 
Planning any important writing
projects soon?

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=20fc2956cfb0e45fde066eaaf4451326dd0370b81df2257eb41742143a9d421a5090de98c63af61275977ef71ec39d8db12ecee13e3cbfb2 
VISIT THE ALL-NEW GRAMMARLY EDITOR
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=20fc2956cfb0e45fde066eaaf4451326dd0370b81df2257eb41742143a9d421a5090de98c63af61275977ef71ec39d8db12ecee13e3cbfb2 
&#062;

 

 
Grammarly Works Where You Work
 
Grammarly offers clear, effective, mistake-free writing across multiple devices, browsers, and apps.

You&rsquo;ve already decided on the browser extension. So, here&rsquo;s a list of other free products you can install to access Grammarly wherever you write:

Grammarly&rsquo;s Mobile Keyboard
Android and iOS
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=20fc2956cfb0e45f364b0efb6131cd76b6f3392349d99adeecd21aeb4cab97d071ccfc549f9af6a9e4c176dc113d99a0e59a8089422cd194 
INSTALL
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=20fc2956cfb0e45f364b0efb6131cd76b6f3392349d99adeecd21aeb4cab97d071ccfc549f9af6a9e4c176dc113d99a0e59a8089422cd194 
   &#062;

 
 
Grammarly for MS Office (R)
Windows Only
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=20fc2956cfb0e45f12f3a653a4b9acff254d670abf52f4b434b9967c2ad295d8d5ccaee100c465c0fe345aefeff5395946792273f0ff521c 
INSTALL
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=20fc2956cfb0e45f12f3a653a4b9acff254d670abf52f4b434b9967c2ad295d8d5ccaee100c465c0fe345aefeff5395946792273f0ff521c 
   &#062;

 
 
Grammarly&rsquo;s Native App
Windows and macOS
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=20fc2956cfb0e45ff0282874154f00f166fd023dc049cc807c3f8bf7cd50413c7c6b3eba93ac2834a96e5d0ec0da8e29c31293408f2b6519 
INSTALL
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=20fc2956cfb0e45ff0282874154f00f166fd023dc049cc807c3f8bf7cd50413c7c6b3eba93ac2834a96e5d0ec0da8e29c31293408f2b6519 
   &#062;

 

 
How to Use Grammarly 

 
  
Easy Editing
 
Hover your mouse over an underlined word to see suggestions. (On your phone, suggestions are displayed along the top of your keyboard). You can apply a suggestion with one click or expand it to learn more.

  
Custom Settings
 
Log in at 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=20fc2956cfb0e45f9d8c82b91c844958849f3fe8bcc3ea54974c00bc78072a103e381c72f95a492cdead7670f7f18d4619f88735b97ec033 
Grammarly.com or visit Account Settings in the mobile app to choose your preferred dialect, edit your personal dictionary, and more.

  
Handy Shortcuts
 
Double-click words for synonym suggestions. You can toggle key features of the Grammarly browser extension by clicking the green G next to your address bar. 

 

Your Email Preference Settings
 
 We care about earning and keeping your trust, so we wanted to let you know that you&rsquo;re signed up to receive the following emails from Grammarly:
 
-Weekly Progress Reports 
 
-Product Updates
 
-Premium Offers

You can update your email preference settings at any time (we will include this link at the bottom of every email we send you).

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=20fc2956cfb0e45fd3a8e7772ac70df711e2b3bb88dfce2dce15967e0b25e145401b604b21a23fd5ec1a992145ce92266db27c0e155d2475d286fdec8e10bcda 
VISIT EMAIL PREFERENCE SETTINGS
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=20fc2956cfb0e45fd3a8e7772ac70df711e2b3bb88dfce2dce15967e0b25e145401b604b21a23fd5ec1a992145ce92266db27c0e155d2475d286fdec8e10bcda 
&#062;

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=20fc2956cfb0e45f0e40b416e2803546fffcfcc7d4f4ce38cf3214ebdca02c407c60ed626e81f08132da3e89190d58e2535020021f5af25d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=20fc2956cfb0e45f049f2779ea30fa51e49a747a97d7e8e3e89404040497fbd02fca0b165f5d968c8c969365a6d6f8c8761972cfd8ff336a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7306ea59ab26cd78c695a047327f86206337b6759a0c2ca5000cf4a9edc33f8989ad06344f540bed8d1f676e5c334b9f42fdd3aedb3c42c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7306ea59ab26cd7bea8e5d03dcf1a7b382642b32182fc2277ba59916618836cbec86bb74969412796d990c8e4ecbf4e6f352cfa3f3a1537 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=82759fe4a5b9f4af06cfcc4a179d8651842f3141ad1a3bed563aaa877bdecac27228bbb43fec9110744190b9c4321f9f9b66bdd9dfb9d7df213347ab4b9b8f7c15dffa9016d526156a4600c09be767ff13e01aa58739bdc1 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=20fc2956cfb0e45fd3a8e7772ac70df711e2b3bb88dfce2dce15967e0b25e145401b604b21a23fd5ec1a992145ce92266db27c0e155d2475d286fdec8e10bcda 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=20fc2956cfb0e45fd3a8e7772ac70df711e2b3bb88dfce2dce15967e0b25e145401b604b21a23fd5ec1a992145ce92266db27c0e155d2475d286fdec8e10bcda 
Unsubscribe 
 
 You received this email to confirm your new account registration with Grammarly. If you'd like to modify which emails you receive from us in the future, please click "Email Preferences" above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104