Subject: New Reply Received - Re: ﻿Your payment was not successful
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 10:08:50 +0000

Hi Algaili Abdelbagee Ahmed,  The customer has responded to the ticket.  Re: Your payment was not successful   Ticket comment <div style="color: rgb(33, 33, 33); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left" dir="auto">
<img id="68d88a51-d073-46b8-b7fb-fa9543c22e8d" src="https://attachment.freshdesk.com/inline/attachment?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpZCI6MjA0MzExMjgyMzY0NCwiZG9tYWluIjoibGFuZG1hcmtncm91cHNlcnZpY2UuZnJlc2hkZXNrLmNvbSIsImFjY291bnRfaWQiOjExMjUxNTZ9.IGJ1D0eIIXkPijzyY_1EnF3kZ9iGf9b1NitngE4QQ_c" alt="Image" style="max-width: 100%">
<div>
<br>
</div>
Hi</div>
<div style="color: rgb(33, 33, 33); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left" dir="auto">
<br>
</div>
<div style="color: rgb(33, 33, 33); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left" dir="auto">
I am waiting for these 2 refunds..</div>
<div style="color: rgb(33, 33, 33); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left" dir="auto">
<br>
</div>
<div style="color: rgb(33, 33, 33); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left" dir="auto">
Order number #9779383402 (392aed).Order rejected over 3 weeks ago.</div>
<div style="color: rgb(33, 33, 33); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left" dir="auto">
<br>
</div>
<div style="color: rgb(33, 33, 33); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left" dir="auto">
Order number # 9779458216 (298 aed).Order picked up by your courier 3 weeks ago.</div>
<div style="color: rgb(33, 33, 33); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left" dir="auto">
<br>
</div>
<div style="color: rgb(33, 33, 33); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left" dir="auto">
Please return my money immediately.I was told I would only need to wait 14days for the refund after rejection of order.</div>
<div style="color: rgb(33, 33, 33); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left" dir="auto">
<br>
</div>
<div style="color: rgb(33, 33, 33); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left" dir="auto">
K</div>
<div style="color: rgb(33, 33, 33); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left" dir="auto">
<br>
</div>
<div style="color: rgb(33, 33, 33); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left" dir="auto">
<br>
</div>
  https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/813570