Subject: Ticket Assigned - Where's my remaining refund
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 18:26:14 +0000

Hi Algaili Abdelbagee Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Where's my remaining refund Where's my remaining balance for refund items total 78.05 sar.
You refund only 49.51sar
Where's remaining 28.54sar.

I looked upon my bank statements, and it shows you refund first the item
you cancelled before which cost 34sar minus the 15% tax then I've got
28.53sar on May 11, 2021.

After that, the second time is the 3 items I returned to you, which the
total cost is 78.05 after less the 15% tax, then you only refunded 49.51sar
which left me 28.54sar short after.

Then I looked upon into the pdf file you send through my email, and it
shows only 2 items, then slim fit marvel  white tshirt is missing.

I truly say unto you, that I gave it to the driver pickup all 3 of them,
but it shows only two, so where is it then.

Please help me in regards to this matter...

I need my money back, thank you for your help, cooperation and such
understanding about this issue.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2596172