Subject: Your single point of Contact!
From: Pravallika Babu <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 12:26:10 +0000

Hi  ,

Thanks for signing up for Freshchat, our modern messaging tool.  
 I would like to get on a quick call with you to understand your requirements and help you evaluate the product.

Could you please help me with your contact number and the best time to reach you?

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Thanks,Pravallika.

-- 
**The content of this e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for the 
use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have 
received this e-mail by mistake, please reply to this e-mail and follow 
with its deletion. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that 
it shall be considered unlawful to copy, forward or in any manner reveal 
the contents of this e-mail or any part thereof to anyone. Although 
Freshworks has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no malware is present 
in this e-mail, Freshworks cannot accept responsibility for any loss or 
damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments.**