Subject: Ticket Assigned - 8257339937 order return and refund request
From: Homecentre <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 02 May 2021 09:21:48 +0000

Hi Algaili Abdelbagee Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  8257339937 order return and refund request Hi I would like to request a return order and process with a refund before
delivery due day.
order number 8257339937 . The reason for the return and refund is that I
ordered it thoughting it's a frame bed board plus headboard together but
then I noticed it's a bed headboard only . not the product I needed so
please I need to request a return and refund process. I do not have the
product with me, it's not yet shipped to me .

order date 1/5/2021 . order return refund request date 2/5/2021 .
        order delivery date 9/5/2021.

Looking forward to your feedback as soon as possible please .

regards,
Souad ALTurki

contact number
00965-97827090
00965-99432190

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2492208