Subject: Ticket Assigned - Greeting from Country Kraft
From: Homecentre <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2021 08:54:44 +0000

Hi Algaili Abdelbagee Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Greeting from Country Kraft Dear Sir/Ma'am

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce my company* Country
Kraft.  *We at Country Kraft strive to bring the best of and latest
Tableware,Drinkware and Home Decor products crafted by hands and in all
metallic forms by our creative team of interior designers, artisans and
crafters.

 We have a network of distributors along with our own display stores to
bring those products at your doorstep.  We manufacture products out of
Steel, Copper, Kansa(Bronze) and Brass.  We are well renowned for our
quality.

Regards,
Atif  Khan
Sales Manager(export)
Country Kraft
Whats`App +91-9639756123

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2344848