Subject: Freshen up your writing with a deal on Grammarly Premium
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2021 09:03:30 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44b37ace4cb080f2238184bd9e41e1b56568ce712939b7c40d59a504ba57e7e5ff80a726d1589ce3defd6940c55d2eda2264145d9b91dddf9c0c633bfb551000 

A Fresh Deal, Just for You
Here&rsquo;s something to put a spring in your step and some new color to your writing: a year of Grammarly Premium for just $75.

Upgrade today and experience advanced suggestions like full-sentence clarity rewrites, tone adjustments, and more. But hurry! This deal ends on March 24.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44b37ace4cb080f2238184bd9e41e1b56568ce712939b7c40d59a504ba57e7e5ff80a726d1589ce3defd6940c55d2eda2264145d9b91dddf9c0c633bfb551000 
Upgrade Now

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44b37ace4cb080f2e849f26826e9b80326c6bc7de90ca9f53be95631ce92b8883ae32444cac04f02ea9a517927be5d61d5def5292db6faa0 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44b37ace4cb080f27788d609b6df7bf000e6067fe7e2a13588d169340e3e836bd672650de0d8ed0ea313ca05b1f91235ecd5290b9971bc2d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44b37ace4cb080f2c9368c721e38c86b11be775521664c3f64c6d4a01d2d266b130def90b9896bda08677f30c5ae18a8e56c6f9703eed53b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=389f3e225720344a61a598bd7c412120c14d7c1c09822362da238951e2c2a06a29032673f5edd6cbafaccbb9ecdeccf38a0ca5717334145a 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6309906e2a3b2ae21a13edb1a41fd1e842d4ed8ed755ac091b37fc633386a0fbf4d5780efb1fd532e0248b1ef1952216994fbd51a3d64263fd0ae96efac9b99aee1c227e46c38074d66377dd2449b1d46ec450b33d20ef35 
View Web Version  . 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=389f3e225720344acf349b21285e18d9601613270d5c76f75da530e1ae506a58c61626eaa95d6e4f27f6007ab6845bc98dd795b558339d3e0a76df52ae9250c8 
Email Preferences .
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=389f3e225720344acf349b21285e18d9601613270d5c76f75da530e1ae506a58c61626eaa95d6e4f27f6007ab6845bc98dd795b558339d3e0a76df52ae9250c8 
Unsubscribe 

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104