Subject: Ticket Assigned - Pyramids Challenge Race Marketing Invitation - Mansoura/ Egypt - Mar 2021
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 02:16:03 +0000

Hi Algaili Abdelbagee Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Pyramids Challenge Race Marketing Invitation - Mansoura/ Egypt - Mar 2021 Dear MAX Fashion Marketing Manager, 

Special Greeting from Golden Goals for Sport Solutions 

We are Organizing an Obstacles Challenge Race (PYRAMIDS CHALLENGE RACE),
It's a very interesting and challenging Sport Event at Mansoura City -
Olympic Village Stadium on March 2021 

Our Participant / Audience are all family members who passionate about
fitness and sport as well as Athletes come from different Clubs like:
Zamalek- Tersana - Ghazl El Mahala - Al Hawar (Mansoura) - Jezerat El
Ward (Mansoura), as well as members of Social Runners Groups all over
Egypt, Private Gyms and Companies Employees 

We would like to offer you a Sponsorship opportunity in our Event, which
would be a great Marketing platform, kindly find attached Event profile
for your review  

we are planning to have a tour in several main cities as mentioned in
profile within 2021 Agenda and your partnership would such a successful
cooperation for both of us   

kindly review our Event profile for your review and further discussion  

for further details and clarification please feel free to let us know  

looking forward to hear from you soon  

Regards, 

Ahmed EL Zohiry 

Co-Founder 

Golden Goals for Sport Solution 

+201015262146
 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2077065