Subject: Ticket Assigned - Request For Information RFI - لف وصيانة وإصلاح الماتورات والمحولات الكهربائية ذات الجهد العالي والمنخفض - HT & LT Electric Motors & Transformers Rewinding & Overhauling
From: Homecentre <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 02:30:10 +0000

Hi Algaili Abdelbagee Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Request For Information RFI -  لف وصيانة وإصلاح الماتورات والمحولات الكهربائية ذات الجهد العالي والمنخفض - HT & LT Electric Motors & Transformers Rewinding & Overhauling 
لف وصيانة وإصلاح الماتورات والمحولات الكهربائية ذات الجهد العالي والمنخفض

HT & LT Electric Motors & Transformers Rewinding & Overhauling

Dear Sir

Good morning and Happy & Healthy New Year 2021.

We are the Gulf Paramount for Electrical Services Company SPC based in Kuwait and we are specialized and do offer the following services and products.

1. Complete Rewinding & Overhauling of LT/HT Motor rated up to 10 MW.

2. Complete Rewinding & Overhauling of Transformer rated up to 25 MVA.

3. Transformer Oil Filtration.

4. Pre-formed Coil Manufacturing.

5. Magnetic Wire Manufacturing.

6. VPI Services.

7. Static/Dynamic Balancing up to 45 Ton.

8. Vibration Analysis

We would like to expand & improve our business relations and introduce our business Services and Products with the companies, Ministries working, participating and involving in the Electrical, Electromechanical, Power, Energy, Electricity, Gas, Oil, Petrochemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Construction, Engineering, Building, Fabrication, Manufacturing, Industrial Plants and Private Sectors.

We would like to contact & reach your esteemed Company/Firm/Corporation for any Inquiry, Order, Service, BID, Tender, and Project.

Please advise us your company complete contacts information in the below table to enable, us register them in our systems:

Company/Organization Name

Company/Organization Address/Location

Telephone Number

Fax Number

Email(s)

Website

Contact Person

Name

Email(s)

Mobile(s)

Tel Line

Direct Tel

Office Ext

Chairman/CEO

Managing Director

General Manager

Engineering Manager/Director

Construction Manager/Director

Procurement Manager/Director

Maintenance Manager/Director

Workshops Manager/Director

Tendering Manager/Director

Projects Manager/Director

Sales/Export Sales Manager/Director

Kindly advise us your kind feedback reply in this regard duly.

Your Kind feedback reply is highly appreciated.

We are looking forward to hearing from your very soon in this regard by return.

Many thanks & best regards.

Yours Truly

Ahmad Murad | Marketing Executive

M: +965 97592571 - P: +965 24573026

E : [email-masked]/ [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

P.O. Box 5428 Safat | Amghara IND Area - Bl 4, Plots 41- 48 – Kuwait

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1996512