Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your refund is on its way
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 09:43:30 +0000

Hi Algaili Abdelbagee Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your refund is on its way Hi,

Please refer to the below email. I'm supposed to get a refund of AED 39.6.
But it's mentioned only AED 18. Please look into it.

Thanks and regards,
Aravind

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Dec 13, 2020 at 9:39 AM
Subject: Your refund is on its way
To: Aravind Raj <[email-masked]>

Your return has been processed

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>
Your refund is on its way
Hi Aravind Raj, we have successfully processed your refund for return
1000277729 for order 9618822995
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9618822995?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_returned_AE_en>.

Here’s how your refund works:
*Order Details *

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/161535790?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_returned_AE_en>
*SPLASH*
Sustainable Lee Cooper Printed T-shirt with Round Neck
Color: White
Size: XXL
Quantity: 1 AED 21.6
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162532988?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_returned_AE_en>
*SPLASH*
Lee Cooper Typographic Print T-shirt with Crew Neck and Short Sleeves
Color: Blue
Size: XXL
Quantity: 1 AED 18

Total *AED 39.6*
Total Refund Amount *AED 18*
Items that are cancelled or refunded are not eligible for Shukrans.
Your refund:
*AED 18* will be refunded to My Credit.
Refunds for any Shukrans, Gift Cards or Return Vouchers you've spent will
also be credited to your My Credit balance.
To learn more about how My Credit works, take a look at our Help Centre.
<https://help.centrepointstores.com/hc/en-us/sections/115000718374-Returns-Policy>

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2020 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>

--

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1868425