Subject: Uh oh – you might be logged out.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 04:08:18 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
NOVEMBER 01 &#45; NOVEMBER 07

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=01eb71d53f78a2850e25960aaca8300f18ca55d0de116e749f0daf7779057ac4fe3ff9c05edf0f10850245e2f582b6738a93e14e98e641fc0b67764b6bc46e01 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=01eb71d53f78a2850e25960aaca8300f18ca55d0de116e749f0daf7779057ac4fe3ff9c05edf0f10850245e2f582b6738a93e14e98e641fc0b67764b6bc46e01 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=01eb71d53f78a2856257f6b9a4b221f14e921efaf42f328778259553036f35ded5c93464e0d6c51f415365a32fdf49167ef4b25c031665274ba594ff270e68c1 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Oct 17 24 Oct 31 07

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=01eb71d53f78a2856257f6b9a4b221f14e921efaf42f328778259553036f35ded5c93464e0d6c51f415365a32fdf49167ef4b25c031665274ba594ff270e68c1 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Oct 17 24 Oct 31 07

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=01eb71d53f78a2856257f6b9a4b221f14e921efaf42f328778259553036f35ded5c93464e0d6c51f415365a32fdf49167ef4b25c031665274ba594ff270e68c1 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Oct 17 24 Oct 31 07

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4a7eccd56927a3f6cc8dc9b59816be5f44ca50bd813a48c94d3c7bc08e3227ee8c630db41d3aaef9b56e2528d09581548734c9b180e9ade5cda60776d4633ecf 
5 Tips to Make Remote Interviewing a Breeze 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4a7eccd56927a3f6cc8dc9b59816be5f44ca50bd813a48c94d3c7bc08e3227ee8c630db41d3aaef9b56e2528d09581548734c9b180e9ade5cda60776d4633ecf 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Fluency

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4a7eccd56927a3f6e71742be4126d8850c6061f1249dcc7dbe567cb80e2dc8846fbfdd46afa2393bfa6ff88c148aba7ca030dcae1c6b3af34645a7b046deb670 
10 Ways to Improve Your English Vocabulary 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4a7eccd56927a3f6e71742be4126d8850c6061f1249dcc7dbe567cb80e2dc8846fbfdd46afa2393bfa6ff88c148aba7ca030dcae1c6b3af34645a7b046deb670 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4a7eccd56927a3f611142cd2d756d880c29c2497e64ce7e8d84ec48868191c76f824309db12cbef890bbf285b8d88a627b5daa553ebc7f767379a62cbd5196f8 
How to Determine if a Meeting Is Really Necessary 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4a7eccd56927a3f611142cd2d756d880c29c2497e64ce7e8d84ec48868191c76f824309db12cbef890bbf285b8d88a627b5daa553ebc7f767379a62cbd5196f8 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=01eb71d53f78a285a61e2155ce6bd360235bf243cbf9a4725710f79838b71eaf6def5b361f31092702272cebf20983debb25225a408ab22332b7031a278da3b7 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=01eb71d53f78a285a61e2155ce6bd360235bf243cbf9a4725710f79838b71eaf6def5b361f31092702272cebf20983debb25225a408ab22332b7031a278da3b7 

It's not just what you say. How you say it matters, too. Help your team strike the right tone with Grammarly Business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=01eb71d53f78a285a61e2155ce6bd360235bf243cbf9a4725710f79838b71eaf6def5b361f31092702272cebf20983debb25225a408ab22332b7031a278da3b7 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=01eb71d53f78a285a61e2155ce6bd360235bf243cbf9a4725710f79838b71eaf6def5b361f31092702272cebf20983debb25225a408ab22332b7031a278da3b7 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=01eb71d53f78a28522601e46df16c1148aa178cd18c1d16ebd74d13868e172d0b115f21c0b0728b7e08d21eacd06f9a8481c9f750ac98620 
Activate  

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=01eb71d53f78a28520daa047d54fce1f2c882e283f44c631a1bed61dae7c9fb72576730eea935cad22d5c520455223dceaeac4cd078c0bf475d41c3ff205539d 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=01eb71d53f78a2858a569cfb783d721859d51ed36e669d3c21bc99f573471a272a5c61c0e69f3a80d7acc997ed5eaeb0944b620654ecd9c07d040b0bfbdaaec6 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=01eb71d53f78a2855249c68cd5a4f76e0a083acb2397ed816c86056a62e7e7ff1df734389e109c41038fbab8ac31f7e4615ec97fcd4518dd934ef1c9f86793ed 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=01eb71d53f78a285637eacd9a6f92d26f626c8691f0f921f2a4b0a504f5f0f422b7fd62af3f269bab7a49d869ee66fee4dac2f7076af2585 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=01eb71d53f78a285012fcc16decd25433bbf08e7232df08193f66192c6820548e70f5c09a3aa79777663ba08f6b64a990e8309e182598e42 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=01eb71d53f78a285db639073c97c376fa3bcb177aad18de548ce65dd730acb54a4bf861d216dc5fb7de83f5fe1138ec17c41720fc2b7861b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=01eb71d53f78a2854c6e0b571d835749e17e9d78ef86ae822d514b554cf6eb79fc41e726716270893434bd0085bc3aefb201218b8ba410d8 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=01eb71d53f78a2855249c68cd5a4f76e0a083acb2397ed816c86056a62e7e7ff1df734389e109c41038fbab8ac31f7e4615ec97fcd4518dd934ef1c9f86793ed 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=01eb71d53f78a285d23668ffaac0235f0957a5a897ccc180e6666809740898441d5febcefd462e9532e9f433f4a1ae9b582f7d1423eebae1810d836c4b1ca1d0 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=03a6c02e536b7bb95c501be1a5e9874f701fbc586dcc8a8c74e402c7a0c7cd142c8e35ed192af2eb6d906e11d2bf35e6fa87a1bde365a0943e1386a3848ea7462db4940a8a51b9acad857970a5606b66e66ef1eb9a4b9c48 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=01eb71d53f78a28521ebc95f27ab9d1c5a034c6c805739dc9e8dea27ee70734f4313d96a8eba8783123703df26712d22892dc78ee8640ca1611a67ed96f4553b 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=01eb71d53f78a28521ebc95f27ab9d1c5a034c6c805739dc9e8dea27ee70734f4313d96a8eba8783123703df26712d22892dc78ee8640ca1611a67ed96f4553b 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104