Subject: Did you take a break from writing last week?
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2020 05:00:24 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
OCTOBER 25 &#45; OCTOBER 31

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Uh oh. It looks like you had no writing activity with Grammarly last week. Please check to see that you're still logged in so we can send you your latest stats and awesome achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
 1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a097f847f5371ae4be478e2c6b4ba2032f50ae5046918bd88c2247269469e3d0a01fee6d2d77d12eb2f371bef25849b0e32bebce1b07c37b28cba7541d241d34 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a097f847f5371ae4be478e2c6b4ba2032f50ae5046918bd88c2247269469e3d0a01fee6d2d77d12eb2f371bef25849b0e32bebce1b07c37b28cba7541d241d34 
&rsaquo;

Productivity 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a097f847f5371ae4b22583c6e47c151019f7d7717e479fac123f89e1be47bd4caf98470243693205348c3008f98c6f7d8e3e4413c11a890532de2ddb6849ffe9 
logged in .

 

0
 word checked

 

 

 

 

Oct 10 17 Oct 24 31

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a097f847f5371ae4b22583c6e47c151019f7d7717e479fac123f89e1be47bd4caf98470243693205348c3008f98c6f7d8e3e4413c11a890532de2ddb6849ffe9 
logged in .

 

0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Oct 10 17 Oct 24 31

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a097f847f5371ae4b22583c6e47c151019f7d7717e479fac123f89e1be47bd4caf98470243693205348c3008f98c6f7d8e3e4413c11a890532de2ddb6849ffe9 
logged in .

 

0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Oct 10 17 Oct 24 31

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a097f847f5371ae48d2a501d327833f70f6e60942652cb0a77c0f564abe6124366e52cddfd739df099ffeab9c98b7ec2eac9ee2514ed7373 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a097f847f5371ae41672333ec081353c09e4a56933af6aff3b1032e1684ef997d43fc79c2debb6fda5d0612802919ca832a554a6d309795713c0fea5f3b74095 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a097f847f5371ae41672333ec081353c09e4a56933af6aff3b1032e1684ef997d43fc79c2debb6fda5d0612802919ca832a554a6d309795713c0fea5f3b74095 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
 this week's stories & tips

Product

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3cc6dc6eac1d4153f61573997018f79386826c120a209cd312112efd0234ff0bb91eee56a7e5f2edbbc3ab5b824494a9038001ff8a53b8ab7cbb9e5305aa8a0d 
Grammarly’s New Formatting Suggestions Make Your Text More Readable 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3cc6dc6eac1d4153f61573997018f79386826c120a209cd312112efd0234ff0bb91eee56a7e5f2edbbc3ab5b824494a9038001ff8a53b8ab7cbb9e5305aa8a0d 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Fluency

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3cc6dc6eac1d41532fe2bef9062a7be92e1737be38cefb3c62444befe8e45175e47f989c7795416502ca585a7da8f3c6b89bcc689aa6c39846fda0ac6bba9a86 
Master These 30 Common Phrasal Verbs in English 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3cc6dc6eac1d41532fe2bef9062a7be92e1737be38cefb3c62444befe8e45175e47f989c7795416502ca585a7da8f3c6b89bcc689aa6c39846fda0ac6bba9a86 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Company

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3cc6dc6eac1d41536fce4f92e2d77aa4101e00b287f439752a66998fa8f6488b1ed43093f8d21f8a7b21c88f9174d6934585b0bae4cceda1eab0ce6d1decf5e5 
Supporting Health, Safety, and Well-Being During the COVID-19 Outbreak 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3cc6dc6eac1d41536fce4f92e2d77aa4101e00b287f439752a66998fa8f6488b1ed43093f8d21f8a7b21c88f9174d6934585b0bae4cceda1eab0ce6d1decf5e5 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a097f847f5371ae4e12f19e5dbe6359c9fee5bb21ea995bfb83d84fb431f319e66bea2e4e09939a3f677807ed0142ea81d491683c87b71e5a3a4e1ebcc2b9535 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a097f847f5371ae4e12f19e5dbe6359c9fee5bb21ea995bfb83d84fb431f319e66bea2e4e09939a3f677807ed0142ea81d491683c87b71e5a3a4e1ebcc2b9535 

Give your team personalized <br class="hide"> writing feedback to improve accuracy, word choice, <br class="hide"> and tone.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a097f847f5371ae4e12f19e5dbe6359c9fee5bb21ea995bfb83d84fb431f319e66bea2e4e09939a3f677807ed0142ea81d491683c87b71e5a3a4e1ebcc2b9535 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a097f847f5371ae4e12f19e5dbe6359c9fee5bb21ea995bfb83d84fb431f319e66bea2e4e09939a3f677807ed0142ea81d491683c87b71e5a3a4e1ebcc2b9535 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a097f847f5371ae447bf55009527e1adde788d6ce229cc96fb5109c3cce237a04abd641ea9ec3c14cb4e0079b08641632d908a2b65db16df 
Activate  

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a097f847f5371ae456495d15fc8035f7de6b039ac85b3f4a75483f23623ec3b60139ce62eb34c533b908193b0150a5199f4a8052a6e267e1a3c7e5670a4428f0 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a097f847f5371ae4c2267703f7882d2060652723da937316cd11e45d534bfd75e305ede9a590ab53a031c4a1b34b5dbdea2361ad9fe6ddca38e66c79af6cf0d4 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a097f847f5371ae40e84de8a7bab554afb699a4277d6a6ee63f55bdda989e27515d75adb2a69967e6a040a456df3bb3eb0181f6ffa9fb6b54ffdb37f29d5281d 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a097f847f5371ae40d52c9b05882902a7038903efe9ea0332728b837d09e946ca2db8f0be12bd744d0e46cd20d21c17404d3e88825e6a231 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a097f847f5371ae41a8690508a6474315e110ad3e1724c2584aa3fc04a3cce18242f7f0197c8ace0e634c330719f4a8dd97fe6fe1b348eca 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a097f847f5371ae48e4ebf183a79f29dc3b5fa37f365d44b0145410395355ef828f7eb0126f4f0e69dd22e8fe3a81a5b04c45dd3b6215319 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a097f847f5371ae4224652869788349d137b40ff2375321a8642e73faa8f77dfbe1c9dd1216655b5ba36fcf00c68d71661428f8517988d21 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a097f847f5371ae40e84de8a7bab554afb699a4277d6a6ee63f55bdda989e27515d75adb2a69967e6a040a456df3bb3eb0181f6ffa9fb6b54ffdb37f29d5281d 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a097f847f5371ae4012cafebeacf8d6f0dddad02a691c3dc1752989f894041fe320f8fa441a65284b73b1e73285716df05fef63fb79e7226a86b0ce74a7a0bae 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=96474a9ae498abb3bcde1ba726545069af3b36c90114013af85d603cdcebb252a9f3ba0c2af1c773efe492ed74b9b29c4072475c40c0553b3a580553bca1612d420aa5e70d92302a9d3b8782c6fb32952ec3f5a26c803746 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a097f847f5371ae4dab3d3166f4579750e6a22ff55b1b81a825d01d57dc8ebf633877c57cf7fbff1d7232b864f5d947b5d649a1f4ecfad79f64de7c4fc866cf4 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a097f847f5371ae4dab3d3166f4579750e6a22ff55b1b81a825d01d57dc8ebf633877c57cf7fbff1d7232b864f5d947b5d649a1f4ecfad79f64de7c4fc866cf4 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104