Subject: New Activity [#1456028] Re: Your products are on the way
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2020 02:40:38 +0000

Hi Algaili Abdelbagee Ahmed,

The Customer has responded to a ticket you are watching

Ticket 

https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1456028#1456028 

Re: Your products are on the way 

Requester 

м̅α̅я-3̲9̲7  [email-masked]

    Customer Response 

Again no one contacted me, you have to the end of the week and then I'm
reporting you.

You keep toying with me as if you want me to stop requesting my simple
right as a customer, you YOU sent me a damaged product and you refuse to
take it back, if ypu care SOOO much about your customers then behave like
it.

If you can't do a simple task then give me a receipt or documentation or
something that allows me to return the item to the store.

On Fri, Oct 30, 2020, 1:32 AM Centrepoint 

https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1456028/subscriptions/unsubscribe

Stop watching this ticket