Subject: Looks like you didn't have any writing activity last week.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 06:16:38 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
OCTOBER 18 &#45; OCTOBER 24

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
 1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5308ab7f4eebb85427d6769efe723975f76c1880144dad2fb93e8d635c760ce1bba727d01da3d3981e0df1f78915cfc023e6c94187dce10f5330c18abd8e3ee7 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5308ab7f4eebb85427d6769efe723975f76c1880144dad2fb93e8d635c760ce1bba727d01da3d3981e0df1f78915cfc023e6c94187dce10f5330c18abd8e3ee7 
&rsaquo;

Productivity 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5308ab7f4eebb854e29b6f9a93d6d2a1705291d51d51d6f3e1130f42b1c1448b638ae3ead3d54843774f9705ada337b61d735a51fe42fdb2e212002cf75ce39b 
logged in .

 

0
 word checked

 

 

 

 

Oct 03 10 Oct 17 24

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5308ab7f4eebb854235899bf4d82d45cab9f263cae63b64512d64f9c2486b91ae116c8b3d20678f158b9004d5ae56416340c54b1de08ed8fef7265819c99af73 
logged in .

 

0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Oct 03 10 Oct 17 24

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5308ab7f4eebb854235899bf4d82d45cab9f263cae63b64512d64f9c2486b91ae116c8b3d20678f158b9004d5ae56416340c54b1de08ed8fef7265819c99af73 
logged in .

 

0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Oct 03 10 Oct 17 24

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5308ab7f4eebb854dbe32702f641553cb9f060c16074791203b527125cfa759e99ffd321085c12e06eb32f73a3c290b3b8553d60b463b226 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5308ab7f4eebb8543c714770b94a099b4430692be7a7bbae795c3f225f656ed3433aa0c4d7f4dfa006448522de52372f456e19f552aa74160fc36ac6415b23ac 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5308ab7f4eebb8543c714770b94a099b4430692be7a7bbae795c3f225f656ed3433aa0c4d7f4dfa006448522de52372f456e19f552aa74160fc36ac6415b23ac 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
 this week's stories & tips

Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7321a8f277d66e8eb1cc44dff7ecc58cdae98c2efd61ba7d9a7c799cb46ab60cb2e36cfbf3bf3d469daaee621901a098731b09a3df84118976a9c357d60f7063 
Here Are the 6 Most Sought-After Job Candidate Skills Today 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7321a8f277d66e8eb1cc44dff7ecc58cdae98c2efd61ba7d9a7c799cb46ab60cb2e36cfbf3bf3d469daaee621901a098731b09a3df84118976a9c357d60f7063 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Product

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7321a8f277d66e8ecf6991db103d7a1ae878c60aca8a0082915a07952d195178e4750fd37c0bfb8f2fb603d593172d01bf9016ff79cb6ad5c1a75cbbec0a9009 
How Grammarly Premium Helps Multilingual English Speakers Write More Fluently 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7321a8f277d66e8ecf6991db103d7a1ae878c60aca8a0082915a07952d195178e4750fd37c0bfb8f2fb603d593172d01bf9016ff79cb6ad5c1a75cbbec0a9009 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Product

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7321a8f277d66e8ea2ff3eeffbd5e6992290f120821ad7ac558a7830823361c2093bf1b53bf214a73222209d9f72e05a5d69a0e87d4ffe3241de3f54b6c5aa97 
Our Tone Suggestions Help You Tailor Your Tone to Your Reader 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7321a8f277d66e8ea2ff3eeffbd5e6992290f120821ad7ac558a7830823361c2093bf1b53bf214a73222209d9f72e05a5d69a0e87d4ffe3241de3f54b6c5aa97 
&rsaquo; 

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fe2e7d9a273d508907cd32ec107e56f073cc914ee992835e6dcfa839c36bc25196b8c65a29236fc83281396373a2cfd77c2688bc4c1a9b77f703084f63d0dae 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fe2e7d9a273d508907cd32ec107e56f073cc914ee992835e6dcfa839c36bc25196b8c65a29236fc83281396373a2cfd77c2688bc4c1a9b77f703084f63d0dae 

Top-quality work from your team means better results for your business. What&#39;s not to like?

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fe2e7d9a273d508907cd32ec107e56f073cc914ee992835e6dcfa839c36bc25196b8c65a29236fc83281396373a2cfd77c2688bc4c1a9b77f703084f63d0dae 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fe2e7d9a273d508907cd32ec107e56f073cc914ee992835e6dcfa839c36bc25196b8c65a29236fc83281396373a2cfd77c2688bc4c1a9b77f703084f63d0dae 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fe2e7d9a273d50846446d69152acac351fa5f0334f6a01de4f7f82f8d8bef8846076ca83e8f3a1f8ff0a2fe139dcd4d53c60e310d6e30a0 
Activate  

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fe2e7d9a273d508bb748cdf5538559931ff8864f8f5df121e3669ba22de8dc4af4491bca84fd2356529677950e4906e263978d2aa5f1c525f619404369738e7 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fe2e7d9a273d508b55d717b16e00bd77cb6a5bfc0f25011b41f832149159fdbee55a2da56c01402c0981568340fd1cf791b3237806c8f2bcdbf8c680addfbca 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fe2e7d9a273d5089898f0308ea4ff255fa4d48b5e0e4bb44d0abe0c9433ebe4b47b347e047f7702f49aaf4afd8ce4ca90c3eb03faa0a1dfd58059294d8ef7fa 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fe2e7d9a273d5087ceaf02b2b043c4d9c174314ffffdb33ba5742b4b7edb12925a4e5b2a66b4267e30839b76291ac336e7e87ab3b388ca6 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fe2e7d9a273d5083c14d55d4036dc4e28d6a04a7d441319d291eae5e678a5dbd5a0d69eba6757b1f39c6648b3d708074bdb04ff76c38bc6 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fe2e7d9a273d508b51f2e8550a880956a03f6d1a5d89a79629b9077f2d841e691312a1a763e8188799a9f062e0cbbb1ab24bd561aef4795 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fe2e7d9a273d508d46e67a083a8a83df07a8b40de7a690fb780eef9613b84677f6342321773ae51d0cac0b767c6e63fe99620f2d45a6677 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fe2e7d9a273d5089898f0308ea4ff255fa4d48b5e0e4bb44d0abe0c9433ebe4b47b347e047f7702f49aaf4afd8ce4ca90c3eb03faa0a1dfd58059294d8ef7fa 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fe2e7d9a273d508d3b4ee8982d9d461a4ee5e8c981a95d247288c5a922b908bad4564337b27480f01df4226c7148e35fc197ad5b4d59fe2af09833addc429e7 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=15dbf6e3fd889b2672cb3ca05ba16abf4f08bcf966b6333329cb9160d728658b56473545ff4185ac3394a3455464520c400d9ad5dd98f5bbab8e7144e3f05a1b1df3784205391bd98efc63d64fd400f0f24b47d7cf2d6d18 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fe2e7d9a273d508c08a2f851dc16d395c7d05f5de415bcd3fdd6e48ca750b216bcf455461c0f21bbf0ebeb722c6184b67bac0919b8d181cac423f3c0fa94dee 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fe2e7d9a273d508c08a2f851dc16d395c7d05f5de415bcd3fdd6e48ca750b216bcf455461c0f21bbf0ebeb722c6184b67bac0919b8d181cac423f3c0fa94dee 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104