Subject: New Activity [#1456028] Re: Your products are on the way
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 03:58:01 +0000

Hi Algaili Abdelbagee Ahmed,

The Customer has responded to a ticket you are watching

Ticket 

https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1456028#1456028 

Re: Your products are on the way 

Requester 

м̅α̅я-3̲9̲7  [email-masked]

    Customer Response 

I am sick to my bones of this useless and stupid exchange of emails, i
received a call from an Aramex carrier that was as Incompetent as you.

If that is your carrier please inform them (Aramex) that i haven't received
any messages to inform me that someone was picking up the damaged product.

Fix this issue you have two days.

On Sun, Oct 25, 2020, 8:20 PM Centrepoint 

https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1456028/subscriptions/unsubscribe

Stop watching this ticket