Subject: Ticket Assigned - Reasons Behind Using a Premium Leather Wallet
From: Shoemart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 13:10:43 +0000

Hi Algaili Abdelbagee Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Reasons Behind Using a Premium Leather Wallet .component.text-component
a:focus{color:#23527c;text-decoration:underline;outline:0}
.component.text-component
a:hover{color:#23527c;text-decoration:underline;outline:0}​

.text_container{
/*word-break: break-all;*/ /*thi will break all
words in outlook*/
}

.inner-row-table {
border: none;
width: 600px !important;
}

.newsletter-button-link, .text-element-td {
font-family: Arial, sans-serif;
}

Leather Goods Supplier & Exporter

*********************************************
Reasons Behind Using a Premium Leather Wallet
*********************************************

We use leather in many things like shoes, couches, iPhone cases,
wallets etc. The wallets are essential in that they help to carry
some of your vital documents, cards, bills and also money. They
come in different types and sizes. You can find men’s and women’s
wallets. The growing fashion craze has seen wallets became an
essential accessory for many.

Read More (
https://click.convertkit-mail2.com/zlu6838mrvbnhn99dvip/owhkhqh433mo3kfv/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuYXF1YWV4aW0uY29tL2Jsb2ctOC8=
)

(
https://click.convertkit-mail2.com/zlu6838mrvbnhn99dvip/z2hghnho992w9kcp/aHR0cHM6Ly9mYi5jb20vY29udGFjdGFxdWFleGltLw==
)

(
https://click.convertkit-mail2.com/zlu6838mrvbnhn99dvip/p8heh9h9kkwxkdfq/aHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0dGVyLmNvbS9hcXVhZXhpbS8=
)

(
https://click.convertkit-mail2.com/zlu6838mrvbnhn99dvip/6qheh8hpvv8ovdio/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS9hcXVhZXhpbS8=
)

Vikhroli East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400083

Copyright © 2020 aquaexim.com (
https://click.convertkit-mail2.com/zlu6838mrvbnhn99dvip/kkhmh6h8gg0mg9al/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuYXF1YWV4aW0uY29t
), All rights reserved.

We don't want to disturb you.If you don't want to receive further
messages from us, you can Unsubscribe (
https://unsubscribe.convertkit-mail2.com/zlu6838mrvbnhn99dvip
)here

@media only screen and
(max-width:700px){#newsletter-tracking-image-id{display:none!important}.newsletter-tracking-image-class{display:none!important}}
@media only screen and (max-width: 700px) { table {
border-collapse: initial; } .component .image {
mso-line-height-rule: exactly; } .component
.newsletter-button-link .button { width: auto!important }
.component, .image table { width: 100%!important }
.responsive-row .inner-row-table .slot { width: 100%!important;
max-width: 100%!important; display: block; } .responsive-row
.inner-row-table .slot.ONE_FOURTH { width: 50%!important;
max-width: 50%!important; display: inline-block } .non-responsive
.slot.FULL { width: 100% !important; max-width: 100% !important;
} .non-responsive .slot.ONE_THIRD { width: 33.3% !important;
max-width: 33.3% !important; } .non-responsive .slot.HALF {
width: 50% !important; max-width: 50% !important; }
.non-responsive .slot.TWO_THIRDS { width: 66.6% !important;
max-width: 66.6% !important; } .non-responsive .slot.ONE_FOURTH {
width: 25% !important; max-width: 25% !important; }
.fix-android-mail { /*remove width placeholder set due to Android
6.0 client*/ display: none; } #bg_color_table { width: 100% }
.slot-spacing { display: none } .non-responsive .slot-spacing {
display: table-cell; } .non-responsive .slot-spacing.CENTER {
display: table-cell } .non-responsive .slot { display:
table-cell; } .non-responsive .slot.FULL .image-component img {
max-width: 100%!important } .non-responsive .slot.ONE_THIRD
.image-component img { max-width: 100%!important }
.non-responsive .slot.HALF .image-component img { max-width:
100%!important } .non-responsive .slot.TWO_THIRDS
.image-component img { max-width: 100%!important }
.non-responsive .slot.ONE_FOURTH .image-component img {
max-width: 100%!important } .non-responsive .slot.FULL
.product-component img { max-width: 100%!important }
.non-responsive .slot.ONE_THIRD .product-component img {
max-width: 100%!important } .non-responsive .slot.HALF
.product-component img { max-width: 100%!important }
.non-responsive .slot.TWO_THIRDS .product-component img {
max-width: 100%!important } .non-responsive .slot.ONE_FOURTH
.product-component img { max-width: 100%!important } .component
.image img { max-width: 100%!important } .slot.HALF .image
img.not-resized { max-width: 100%!important; width:
100%!important; } .slot.ONE_THIRD .image img.not-resized {
max-width: 100%!important; width: 100%!important; }
.slot.ONE_FOURTH .image img.not-resized { max-width:
100%!important; width: 100%!important; } .row-table-body { width:
100% !important; } .product-element-price { width: 50%
!important; margin: 0 !important; padding: 10px !important; }
.inner-row-table { max-width: 600px; width: 100% !important; }
body, .wrapper-table, .wrapper-td, .unsubscribe-link, body > div
{ background-color: transparent !important; } .rowab6b096e {
background-color: transparent !important; } .rowab6b096e
.inner-row-table { background-color: transparent !important;
border-radius: 0px !important; border: none !important; }
.rowab6b096e .inner-row-table .slot1fdab5a4 { background-color:
transparent !important; vertical-align: top !important; }
.row2c7a1152 { background-color: transparent !important; }
.row2c7a1152 .inner-row-table { background-color: #dbdbdb
!important; border-radius: 0px !important; border: none
!important; } .row2c7a1152 .inner-row-table .slotc321a153 {
background-color: transparent !important; vertical-align: top
!important; } }
 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1606936