Subject: Keep writing to see your super stats.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 04:32:15 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
OCTOBER 11 &#45; OCTOBER 17

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
 1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=db3146d59098b6679175f71a2ff6f8636bd275840f374e7dddc8ceab4c579398a95ca8606ae2505cc2d76d7d1696a27f3af4a96d51a68214943c4c3db0202aea 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=db3146d59098b6679175f71a2ff6f8636bd275840f374e7dddc8ceab4c579398a95ca8606ae2505cc2d76d7d1696a27f3af4a96d51a68214943c4c3db0202aea 
&rsaquo;

Productivity 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=db3146d59098b6675efda27a3ccd920f78cb035fe2ccb503279ff48025576ef50a167c55bdb2211b03ebe99f85f6852eddc015a054a6a8fd9ed1a09629c55acf 
logged in .

 

0
 word checked

 

 

 

 

Sep 26 03 Oct 10 17

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=db3146d59098b6675efda27a3ccd920f78cb035fe2ccb503279ff48025576ef50a167c55bdb2211b03ebe99f85f6852eddc015a054a6a8fd9ed1a09629c55acf 
logged in .

 

0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Sep 26 03 Oct 10 17

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=db3146d59098b6675efda27a3ccd920f78cb035fe2ccb503279ff48025576ef50a167c55bdb2211b03ebe99f85f6852eddc015a054a6a8fd9ed1a09629c55acf 
logged in .

 

0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Sep 26 03 Oct 10 17

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=db3146d59098b6676aba9922dc9711c99b82a15afcb15ab672b09e2f78704b8d967dfc492230f78876d9b13711ac9f7689bc81819b3cf546 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=db3146d59098b667c78fed2bdc0d7d25174e3a986c703a1eac84fe7f8b499abf82ea977a69d16e1ec114d987a3c49c5621aee0ebe144e264a11af49d5770ecfa 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=db3146d59098b667c78fed2bdc0d7d25174e3a986c703a1eac84fe7f8b499abf82ea977a69d16e1ec114d987a3c49c5621aee0ebe144e264a11af49d5770ecfa 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
 this week's stories & tips

Fluency

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ff3bb2f09e798df1725f858e3727b9475b26a637cf45ce1871a89a12d96b48ebe4e0dff406837e46d19efcc1a21ce5bfb04dcdb769022b505f6c229a82262c43 
How to Master Common English Idioms 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ff3bb2f09e798df1725f858e3727b9475b26a637cf45ce1871a89a12d96b48ebe4e0dff406837e46d19efcc1a21ce5bfb04dcdb769022b505f6c229a82262c43 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Inspiration

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ff3bb2f09e798df14434bd7251780c312954b4ba212ffb72a59837b43d4c80cd3278ed51bce95c35b9d5cc0c18dfbf8e790e1fa01466e391364a7e51a097c6d8 
Why Brand Guidelines Are Critical for Your Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ff3bb2f09e798df14434bd7251780c312954b4ba212ffb72a59837b43d4c80cd3278ed51bce95c35b9d5cc0c18dfbf8e790e1fa01466e391364a7e51a097c6d8 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Product

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ff3bb2f09e798df129661974a2fb26f356c8fff93c3d900799f01895b82753d00d9b3729877f9979bcfa928adf091850cade03b49930c13777412e0647e5a9f5 
Transform Whole Sentences for Clarity with Our New Writing Suggestions 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ff3bb2f09e798df129661974a2fb26f356c8fff93c3d900799f01895b82753d00d9b3729877f9979bcfa928adf091850cade03b49930c13777412e0647e5a9f5 
&rsaquo; 

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=db3146d59098b6674465df2ecf763cef70cca823f63df31af1ddda913b44bce50bc894dab0e33edd564a3c82ab66ae06c94313625bdabd5461fa3a219d14e915 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=db3146d59098b6674465df2ecf763cef70cca823f63df31af1ddda913b44bce50bc894dab0e33edd564a3c82ab66ae06c94313625bdabd5461fa3a219d14e915 

<strong>Does that email sound ok?</strong><br class="hide"> Help your team get a handle on tone. Their writing reflects your business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=db3146d59098b6674465df2ecf763cef70cca823f63df31af1ddda913b44bce50bc894dab0e33edd564a3c82ab66ae06c94313625bdabd5461fa3a219d14e915 
Get Grammarly for Your Team 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=db3146d59098b6674465df2ecf763cef70cca823f63df31af1ddda913b44bce50bc894dab0e33edd564a3c82ab66ae06c94313625bdabd5461fa3a219d14e915 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=db3146d59098b6672faa2aee06e262f7aabc8c4cf8e3dfb0e9da75ee5d37e328a1dcbfd5698a5ddf16cd8740d73ead7d445686941f0f3b1d 
Activate  

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=db3146d59098b667e59cf9ded640d21078bb32f2ff20aa3ba6c1519c73c2897d364750d5aa3a708717d252a700bf794bbe7590f6d7426432fc859f4556b6975e 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=db3146d59098b667a2d57c0fa7708db2830665bfcacbd0c70bc0bee571162eee3642912a2b32d7a9b5f586da6bea6ca73f66e31cc43531136a16203f59f76095 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=db3146d59098b667dc584437a724607a6336c088c0f9894020b42de2d81a8fb2908ca2e8d30a14a02078e2ef485171ea9cd131e340895a1bed770fe0b0fb2caa 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=db3146d59098b667b240e4db91e2affb702b5b91bfd4d248ad9001eaebe4954e1880a8fc3ddc80ea953dd84d950668e9a5b9d717d04316ce 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=db3146d59098b667f8467a110483b38a74366e1de0de8f8e4ab741c15066a0fbaf70320b2c57e7e31e5acbf5d7048a6003045b8b27016d81 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=db3146d59098b6676a5ff55a3a9bd2dfc11d34a395defea0bc756c832c873f87bd2ecfc75dc655d46ec65bcbef347c3b804ab1d5cc9b6ca3 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=db3146d59098b667499c5fe4eb17eab6932bbc30950b892de08d07bfc5e76870a16c35398805835f30287aad3aa452277847e7429dcf3cf9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=db3146d59098b667dc584437a724607a6336c088c0f9894020b42de2d81a8fb2908ca2e8d30a14a02078e2ef485171ea9cd131e340895a1bed770fe0b0fb2caa 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=db3146d59098b667473846897a5484677400289d77bef6556b1efb140f02a2f09936518cbb3c78f5f74edf78614490b0ee9fc782e48628eefc8aa305f7266917 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6086b5bf1beae49adccd3f16193ee359e51c5e1ea691ee12053dd2f78ef395b06f4eaeb6161ff72c0ba7af17c3dba6f2317341c7f3613671c10e75ebdcfa0331df22e379bbd20d753fb0d983e864b180794eb28d250bd122 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=db3146d59098b6674ee5a77d5151501100fd9bcdb64b75cd60e6a5504c9cb0760928e93303f3f706bd5da75ba2aa33d8f2d90e663f05a65290805c59a9f0628e 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=db3146d59098b6674ee5a77d5151501100fd9bcdb64b75cd60e6a5504c9cb0760928e93303f3f706bd5da75ba2aa33d8f2d90e663f05a65290805c59a9f0628e 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104