Subject: Ticket Assigned - وصل المرتجعات
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2019 17:29:10 +0000

Hi Algaili Abdelbagee Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  وصل المرتجعات Contacted

طلب مني مندوب أرامكس وصل المرتجعات لاستلام الطلبية كيف اصل لها
Sent from my iPhone
-- 

Dr.Abdulrahman Al-Mishari Hospital

Riyadh-KSA

WWW.ARMH.SA 
<http://WWW.ARMH.SA>

+966-9200-33266 
[email-masked]

-- 

This message and its attachment, if any, are confidential and may contain 
legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, 
please contact the sender immediately and delete this message and its 
attachment, if any, from your system. You should not copy this message or 
disclose its contents to any other person or use it for any purpose. 
Statements and opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender, 
and do not necessarily reflect those of (Dr. Abdul Rahman Al-Mishari 
Hospital). Dr. Abdul Rahman Al-Mishari Hospital Accepts no liability for 
any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

هذه الرسالة و 
مرفقاتها (إن وجدت) تمثل وثيقة سرية قد تحتوي على معلومات تتمتع بحماية وحصانة 
قانونية . إذا لم تكن الشخص المعني به يجب عليك تنبيه المُرسل بخطأ وصولها 
إليك، و حذف الرسالة و مرفقاتها (إن وجدت) من الحاسب الآلي الخاص بك. ولا يجوز 
لك نسخ هذه الرسالة أو مرفقاتها (إن وجدت) أو أي جزئ منها، أو البوح 
بمحتوياتها لأي شخص أو استعمالها لأي غرض . علماً بأن الإفادات و الآراء التي 
تحويها هذه الرسالة تعبر فقط عن رأي المُرسل و ليس بالضرورة رأي مستشفى دكتور 
عبدالرحمن المشاري  ولا يتحمل المستشفى اي مسئولية عن الأضرار الناتجة عن أي 
فيروسات قد يحملها هذ البريد

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/366039