Subject: [JIRA] Jishan Sahib mentioned you on REL-75229
From: "Jishan Sahib (Jira)" <[email-masked]>
To: "algaili.ahmed" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019 16:21:55 +0000

Jishan Sahib *mentioned you* on an issue
REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark/REL-75229 partial cancellation processing//6452427128 

Jishan Sahib *mentioned you* on an issue

REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiYjYwMGY0Y2UxYTJiNDcwYWExOTZjOTRhOGM3ZTIzNDIiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

/

REL-75229 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-75229?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiYjYwMGY0Y2UxYTJiNDcwYWExOTZjOTRhOGM3ZTIzNDIiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

partial cancellation processing//6452427128 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-75229?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiYjYwMGY0Y2UxYTJiNDcwYWExOTZjOTRhOGM3ZTIzNDIiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )
Jishan Sahib 8:21 PM GST

Hi algaili.ahmed ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5db959601dee710dad3f1500 ) ,

Cancellation processed.

6452427128-160871131-1 SUCCESSFULL 6452427128-161835614-1 SUCCESSFULL

View issue ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-75229?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiYjYwMGY0Y2UxYTJiNDcwYWExOTZjOTRhOGM3ZTIzNDIiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )