Subject: [JIRA] Jishan Sahib mentioned you on REL-74200
From: "Jishan Sahib (Jira)" <[email-masked]>
To: "algaili.ahmed" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2019 22:56:23 +0000

Jishan Sahib *mentioned you* on an issue
REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark/REL-74200 Partial cancellation processing// 6453137157 

Jishan Sahib *mentioned you* on an issue

REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiZTg0Zjg0NzdlYjAwNGY0ZTkxYWJkOWY1YjY3MzY0OTgiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

/

REL-74200 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74200?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiZTg0Zjg0NzdlYjAwNGY0ZTkxYWJkOWY1YjY3MzY0OTgiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

Partial cancellation processing// 6453137157 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74200?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiZTg0Zjg0NzdlYjAwNGY0ZTkxYWJkOWY1YjY3MzY0OTgiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )
Jishan Sahib 2:56 AM GST

Hi algaili.ahmed ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5db959601dee710dad3f1500 ) , Mentioned item has been cancelled based on WMS’s cancel confirmation.

Monika G ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5bcdac2fa752ae425d2a0d64 )

View issue ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74200?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiZTg0Zjg0NzdlYjAwNGY0ZTkxYWJkOWY1YjY3MzY0OTgiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )