Subject: [JIRA] (REL-74981) Refund processing/6450482015
From: "Neha K (Jira)" <[email-masked]>
To: "algaili.ahmed" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2019 10:24:03 +0000

Neha K *made 2 updates* and *added 1 new comment*. REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark/REL-74981 Refund processing/6450482015 

Neha K *made 2 updates* and *added 1 new comment*.

REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiMDM2MTQwMDM5MjJjNGVlNmE5OGVlMmIxYzI0ZjUzMTQiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

/

REL-74981 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74981?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiMDM2MTQwMDM5MjJjNGVlNmE5OGVlMmIxYzI0ZjUzMTQiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

Refund processing/6450482015 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74981?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiMDM2MTQwMDM5MjJjNGVlNmE5OGVlMmIxYzI0ZjUzMTQiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )
Updates
Neha K 2:20 PM GST Status: To Be Assigned Reassigned for clarity Assignee: Neha K arjun thapa
Comments
Neha K 2:20 PM GST

Hi arjun thapa ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5a38de3ee973bb380bdc6d2d ) ,

This is a prepaid order which was NOT DELIVERED NDR RMA is also initiated through the system.

Amount has been authorized and capture but the refund is not initiated from our end.

Payment mode is Paypal. Please check.

Kriti Kansal ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=557058%3A2705a9f1-2d94-442d-940b-c0e27c0bb536 )

Suhas Bennikal ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5a0c2ebf0e8b4605b273e1fe )

View issue ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74981?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiMDM2MTQwMDM5MjJjNGVlNmE5OGVlMmIxYzI0ZjUzMTQiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )