Subject: [JIRA] (REL-74985) Refund processing/6453346739
From: "Neha K (Jira)" <[email-masked]>
To: "algaili.ahmed" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2019 09:00:42 +0000

Neha K *made 1 update* and *added 1 new comment*. REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark/REL-74985 Refund processing/6453346739 

Neha K *made 1 update* and *added 1 new comment*.

REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiZDQ5Njk2Mjg5NmUwNDZmZTk2YmM1OTI5NGFmN2VmNzMiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

/

REL-74985 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74985?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiZDQ5Njk2Mjg5NmUwNDZmZTk2YmM1OTI5NGFmN2VmNzMiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

Refund processing/6453346739 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74985?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiZDQ5Njk2Mjg5NmUwNDZmZTk2YmM1OTI5NGFmN2VmNzMiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )
Updates
Neha K 12:57 PM GST Status: To Be Assigned Hybris Resolved
Comments
Neha K 12:57 PM GST

Please ask the WH team to process the RMA, if they face any issue, let us know. We’ll do the needful.

Suhas Bennikal ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5a0c2ebf0e8b4605b273e1fe )

View issue ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74985?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiZDQ5Njk2Mjg5NmUwNDZmZTk2YmM1OTI5NGFmN2VmNzMiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )