Subject: [JIRA] (REL-74975) Refund processing/6451302232
From: "Neha K (Jira)" <[email-masked]>
To: "algaili.ahmed" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2019 08:58:54 +0000

Neha K *edited 1 comment*. REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark/REL-74975 Refund processing/6451302232 

Neha K *edited 1 comment*.

REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiMGRjNjMzYTM2MjIxNDc0ZGI2MjljMTdmODhjNzYxM2UiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

/

REL-74975 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74975?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiMGRjNjMzYTM2MjIxNDc0ZGI2MjljMTdmODhjNzYxM2UiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

Refund processing/6451302232 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74975?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiMGRjNjMzYTM2MjIxNDc0ZGI2MjljMTdmODhjNzYxM2UiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )
Neha K 12:55 PM GST edited

Please check with the WH team whether this order # 6452974882 6451302232 item # 160870223 161685790 gonna delivered or not? If not please ask them to allow cancellation since item has been blocked.

Suhas Bennikal ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5a0c2ebf0e8b4605b273e1fe )

View issue ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74975?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiMGRjNjMzYTM2MjIxNDc0ZGI2MjljMTdmODhjNzYxM2UiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )