Subject: [JIRA] (REL-74983) Refund processing/6453558298
From: "Neha K (Jira)" <[email-masked]>
To: "algaili.ahmed" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2019 08:54:29 +0000

Neha K *made 1 update* and *added 1 new comment*. REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark/REL-74983 Refund processing/6453558298 

Neha K *made 1 update* and *added 1 new comment*.

REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiOWY3MjUxM2JmN2Y4NDJhODhmN2U0YzQzNDMwMmU0NzkiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

/

REL-74983 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74983?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiOWY3MjUxM2JmN2Y4NDJhODhmN2U0YzQzNDMwMmU0NzkiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

Refund processing/6453558298 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74983?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiOWY3MjUxM2JmN2Y4NDJhODhmN2U0YzQzNDMwMmU0NzkiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )
Updates
Neha K 12:51 PM GST Status: To Be Assigned Reassigned for clarity
Comments
Neha K 12:51 PM GST

If the item is missing, please delete this existing rma and initiate new RMA with the reason Missing product. Also share the approval screeenshot from the concerned team.

Suhas Bennikal ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5a0c2ebf0e8b4605b273e1fe )

View issue ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74983?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiOWY3MjUxM2JmN2Y4NDJhODhmN2U0YzQzNDMwMmU0NzkiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )