Subject: Ticket Assigned - Damaged product.
From: Lifestyle <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 May 2020 11:19:46 +0000

Hi Manish Kumar,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Damaged product. Hi Team,

Hope you all are amazing.

The customer placed an order from our website. Unfortunately, they've 
received a damaged product. It was a Fragrance Oil but the the bottle 
was broken and empty. They wanted to replace the product as soon as 
possible.They were suggested to return the product but they don't want 
to go through with that procedure.I am attaching a relevant picture 
which we have received from the customer. Please get in touch.

Order Number: 9778550672.

Contact Details:
Name: Name: Verlyn Panganiban.
Contact Number: Name: Verlyn Panganiban.
Email Id:  [email-masked]

PFA.

Have a great weekend!

Thanks,
Elishba Lee.
Senior Customer Support Representative.
 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/796804